The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Players

I think new players to the game should be given between 500,000 to 1m bp to get them started in the game. 

14 survivors, 14 killers to level up if they buy the dlcs and the only help they get is the lousy 50,000 bp killer/survivor tutorial bonus (if they do it). 

Could maybe go further and introduce a starter pack for new players which gives them bp and 10 randomly selected perks. 5 survivor and 5 killer perks, all random. 

New players should be welcomed into the game by DBD and not walk into a "start grinding" feeling straight away. 

Help them out. 

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

They already received help, every character now starts with 3 Perks.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

@HawkAyeTheNoo said:
    I think new players to the game should be given between 500,000 to 1m bp to get them started in the game. 

14 survivors, 14 killers to level up if they buy the dlcs and the only help they get is the lousy 50,000 bp killer/survivor tutorial bonus (if they do it). 

Could maybe go further and introduce a starter pack for new players which gives them bp and 10 randomly selected perks. 5 survivor and 5 killer perks, all random. 

New players should be welcomed into the game by DBD and not walk into a "start grinding" feeling straight away. 

Help them out. 

I don't know if that'd be the solution. I've thought about it before, and I think it's the solution: At this point in time, there's so many perks that they might as well remove tiers. Making it so there's just a tier 3 version to obtain. I think the devs have talked about it as well, but right now seems like a good time to do it since there's like 150+ bloodwebs to go through on each side to get every perk tier 3.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@HawkAyeTheNoo said:

Help them out. 

Look, I started in 1.5.0, so I grinded and it was fun, others have the same reaction as well adding 1 million to the start is an instant p1 and its gonna make the game unfun to play