The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Valentines day

Happy Valentines Day!!! It's the one day out of 365 that I'm reminded that my lesbian self does not have a girlfriend!! So that's that, um, I love the cosmetics, still mad there aint a legion one (like #########, frank and julie are dating-), Phantom of the Opera vibe :) and that's a good vibe.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited February 2019

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    You'll get a special other eventually. It took a while to get a bf for me but he came around eventually :)

It's like they hide under rocks or something, to avoid detection. That's why I put a chip in mine ASAP.

• NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    lmao, there's too many cute girls at my school to count and I'm here looking like a flamengo on crack.
  • Paiz
    Paiz Member Posts: 81

@Orion said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

It's like they hide under rocks or something, to avoid detection. That's why I put a chip in mine ASAP.

You don't just keep yours on the hook in the basement?

• Orion
    edited February 2019

@Paiz said:

@Orion said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

You don't just keep yours on the hook in the basement?

He has all the holes I need already.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    It takes time to find a relationship, and once you find it everyone seems to like you.
    Godammit universe!
  • PhantomMask20763
    Vietfox said:
    It takes time to find a relationship, and once you find it everyone seems to like you.
    Godammit universe!
    Yup, universe is quite strange 
  • AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

@Orion said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I mean, you could just use small game to find one. It only has a cooldown of like 10 seconds.

• Orion
    edited February 2019

@AntiJelly said:

@Orion said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I mean, you could just use small game to find one. It only has a cooldown of like 10 seconds.

I already have the one I want. I just need to keep track of him, make sure nobody tries to take him away.

Post edited by Orion on
  • makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

@NoodleLegs said:
    lmao, there's too many cute girls at my school to count and I'm here looking like a flamengo on crack.

There are SO many cute girls!! I'm bisexual and I ogle at other girls so often its not even funny. I have a boyfriend and sometimes we BOTH ogle at girls. WHY ARE GIRLS SO CUTE!??!? Ugh.

• PhantomMask20763
    Orion said:

@AntiJelly said:

@Orion said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I already have the one I want. I just need to keep track of him, make sure nobody tries to take him away.

Watch out for them boi snatchers, you gotta make your move. My bf is a real cutie so I'm lucky I got with him in time. I think it's more that we share common interests though instead of looks
  • Orion

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Watch out for them boi snatchers, you gotta make your move. My bf is a real cutie so I'm lucky I got with him in time. I think it's more that we share common interests though instead of looks

In my case, it's that he and I think almost exactly alike, which is a first for me.

• NoodleLegs
    makayla said:

@NoodleLegs said:

There are SO many cute girls!! I'm bisexual and I ogle at other girls so often its not even funny. I have a boyfriend and sometimes we BOTH ogle at girls. WHY ARE GIRLS SO CUTE!??!? Ugh.

tbh, i have a cute girl next to me who kissed my cheek and is holding hands with her.
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Happy Valentines Day to everyone, be it if your single, married, with someone, it's a day for love.....even if it's your cat called marshmallow, love for Ben and Jerry's or love for your family *s

• NoodleLegs
    Mushwin said:

Happy Valentines Day to everyone, be it if your single, married, with someone, it's a day for love.....even if it's your cat called marshmallow, love for Ben and Jerry's or love for your family *s

i feel called out- i have a cat named flower- and i have a love for curly fries-
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Happy Valentine’s day! The bf and I are eating out and chilling today. We would be playing DbD had I not lost him to apex
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Hue. I got asked out in December, but they were too young... even though everyone still thinks I'm finishing my senior year of high school...

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

@NoodleLegs said:
    Mushwin said:

i feel called out- i have a cat named flower- and i have a love for curly fries-

i actually DID own a cat called Mushwin, my niece couldn't say "muffin" the acutal name i called her LOL i love curly fries with steak ^^

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

tfw you'll never have a susie gf that give you 28 stab wounds for Valentine's day

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Well it was fun yesterday. Hope y'all had a happy time yesterday ^^

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Took me a long time to find my so, you'll find yours it just takes time :) 
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

I'm really happy that she didn't leave me yet. Always eager and very loyal aswell, not sure how I deserve that. I honestly don't know what I would do if I lost my right hand, she's awesome.

This discussion has been closed.