The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Back to 30 minutes Lobby.

Thanks for fixing the bug were i could play your game devs, now im back to this wonderful 30-40 minutes lobby simulation that we all love :).

Comments

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    edited February 2019
    What platform and rank. My lobbies went back to instant at rank 8 solo ps4
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

Depends on your Rank. If you rank up too fast, it might be possible that it is hard for you to find games.

Rank 7 PC works fine (Survivor).

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    30 minute lobbys to be met with infinite load screens in a worst case scenario, or a coldwind map in the best case 

I do question why I don't just move on to other games.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Never rank up too fast after reset

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

@The_Crusader said:
    30 minute lobbys to be met with infinite load screens in a worst case scenario, or a coldwind map in the best case 

I hear that.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@The_Crusader said:

Because the community loves the abusive relationship, and so do you.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Because there are no similar games done better. I think.
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Because there is (currently) no real alternative to DbD, otherwise many people would have left during the long lobby Q bugs and the currently insanely annoying loading screen bug
  • xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    "We will fix/change the matchmakind during january.
    Today still no fix. Gj devs
  • darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited February 2019

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    The_Crusader said:

Because there is (currently) no real alternative to DbD, otherwise many people would have left during the long lobby Q bugs and the currently insanely annoying loading screen bug

It has addictive game play for sure, but in the end but the drawbacks start to out weigh the attraction. I have no shortage of other games I've been neglecting.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    darktrix said:

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    The_Crusader said:

It has addictive game play for sure, but in the end but the drawbacks start to out weigh the attraction. I have no shortage of other games I've been neglecting.

Yeah it's really on the limit, I personally don't know how long I can take the loading screen bug. I literally can't play survivor anymore it's 90% an infinite loading screen and I'm forced to play killer 24/7 
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Honestly at this point I'm contemplating whether or not that this game will be better if it didn't have ranks.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Just play killer?
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Yea, I've been having this issue with killer today!

had to start playing survivor :'(

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Tsulan said:
    Just play killer?
    Op said BACK to 30 minutes lobby, so i'm assuming op is talking about killer queues.
  • Tsulan
    Vietfox said:
    @Tsulan said:
    Just play killer?
    Op said BACK to 30 minutes lobby, so i'm assuming op is talking about killer queues.
    I don't assume anything. 
    But if that would be the case...
    Just play survivor?

Both sides can't have long queues. If one has, just play the other. 
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    @Tsulan said:
    Just play killer?
    I don't assume anything.
    Lol but you just did by saying "just play killer". I know it's 7:40 am but wake up already @Tsulan
  • Tsulan
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    @Tsulan said:
    Just play killer?
    I don't assume anything.
    Lol but you just did by saying "just play killer". I know it's 7:40 am but wake up already @Tsulan
    It has a question mark at the end --->?
    Ergo question 
  • Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

I had a 10 minute queue the other day and it ended up in the game crashing when i smashed a meghead, gotta love this game

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

@Tsulan said:
    Just play killer?

Rank 6 killer = No lobbies.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    xChrisx said:
    "We will fix/change the matchmakind during january.
    Today still no fix. Gj devs
    There's a news post about it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46715/matchmaking-status-update/p1?new=1

You probably won't notice when it is active. There is no update, it won't ask you to restart the game, it's just something that gets turned on in the backend. There's been multiple tests since it was originally announced, but it also caused some issues for some people while improving it for others. When the issues are fixed, it will be tested again and if everything's working properly it'll be pushed live for everyone.