The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So how big is the dev team?

PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
I'm honestly really curious to know, of course we currently know Mathieu, Not_Queen, Patricia, Stefan, Dave, Janick ect. But what about the members we havent met yet. Such as the nice lady that we met during a lore stream (I forgot her namesorry!!) But I really want to know how big the current dev team is and if we'll ever meet the other team members on stream! :)

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Bravo0413 said:
    As far I remember in a stream like a year ago there was a total of........... 75 people? And I think that's just working on DBD...there is another team working on Death Garden 
    Dang!!! I feel like that's honestly few people for such a popular and successful game.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Bravo0413 said:

Dang!!! I feel like that's honestly few people for such a popular and successful game.

Thats quite a lot if I take a look at the progress were making.
    All the stuff, freddy, DS, hatch, 2nd objectives..... all are queued and weve been waiting for ages

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Bravo0413 said:
    Yeah and they started out smaller....I bet theyve grown since the steam last year 
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Funbag5 said:
    It might be 75 but I think only 2 are working
    Well, 60 of them work on cosmetics, 10 of them are community managers and those 5 are the ones rotating on the dev streams.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@popoles said:
    Funbag5 said:

It might be 75 but I think only 2 are working

Well, 60 of them work on cosmetics, 10 of them are community managers and those 5 are the ones rotating on the dev streams.

Pretty much. 75 people would have done more than only pumping out cosmetics into the store.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    I can't believe that, I feel this game is programmed by a couple of devs and designers
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited February 2019
    70. 1 programmer, 1 community manager, 1 support and rest are artists to make new skins.
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

@Bravo0413 said:

No one is working on Death Garden :lol:

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Bravo0413 said:
    Few people tend to be more organized than lots of people.
  • BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@Master said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Bravo0413 said:

Thats quite a lot if I take a look at the progress were making.
    All the stuff, freddy, DS, hatch, 2nd objectives..... all are queued and weve been waiting for ages

You also have to remember that most are always working on new chapters. They come every 3 months so work on those never stops to give time for other things.

• BlackReaper
    BlackReaper Member Posts: 134

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I'm honestly really curious to know, of course we currently know Mathieu, Not_Queen, Patricia, Stefan, Dave, Janick ect. But what about the members we havent met yet. Such as the nice lady that we met during a lore stream (I forgot her namesorry!!) But I really want to know how big the current dev team is and if we'll ever meet the other team members on stream! :)

in the 2018 recap they said they are 108 people, now probably will be some more