The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can I get some free survivor puddings?

Absolutely fed up with this infinite loading screen wasting all of mine.

Comments

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    And what makes you entitled to them above other people who are suffering from the same issues (me included)? .-.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 2019
    And what makes you entitled to them above other people who are suffering from the same issues (me included)? .-.
    Never said nobody else wasn't entitled. Just that I'm the only one asking.

I do think a double XP weekend would be nice to conpensate for all the offerings everyone has lost the past few months.
  • Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

I do think a double XP weekend would be nice to conpensate for all the offerings everyone has lost the past few months.
    Guess so. It would be a nice show of goodwill, but getting a bunch of survivor puddings wouldn't fix the core issue, I'd rather them just fix stability first and foremost :) then a good ol double bp weekend to top it all off
  • The_Crusader

Guess so. It would be a nice show of goodwill, but getting a bunch of survivor puddings wouldn't fix the core issue, I'd rather them just fix stability first and foremost :) then a good ol double bp weekend to top it all off
    Can't see that happening anytine soon to be honest.
  • scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 356

Same I swear I get the infinite loading screen or a crash more often when I use survivor pudding than when I use any other offering.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Weekend? Weekend??  Lol.. Burned and lost so many offerings, I need 2 full weeks of straight double BPS to compensate that. This bug is there since several weeks
  • FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@Maelstrom10 said:

You remind me of the guy I asked to put up a shiny coin one time, and he said the same thing. Its just pixils my guy...

• The_Crusader
    @not_Queen

Any chance of an unplanned double XP weekend? A lot of offerings by players have been wasted the past few months and it would be nice to be able to gain some of those bloodpoints back.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    edited February 2019

I've lost a few cakes and BPS already thanks to loading screens taking forever and the games not starting as well.
    It's kinda frustrating.