The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Adept Killer Achievements

I was told once that you can get Adept Killer achievements (let's say Adept Wraith) by using the perks required for the achievement but on a different killer. For example Wraith only perks on Huntress or Hillbilly, you get the 4k , you also get Adept Wraith?

Is this true or something they made up? If true Intentional or a bug?

Comments

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Adept wraith on Billy. Does this even make the slightest bit of sense? No, you have to play the character with their teachables. Any add ons and offerings allowed. BTW you don't need a merciless victory, just 4 kills. (Meaning you can cheese this with an Ebony Mori)
  • RoMainPuppy
    RoMainPuppy Member Posts: 507

I thought it sounded kinda fishy too which is why I asked. So you can mori for Adept? Can it be after the first hook or does it have to be after the second?

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

I thought it sounded kinda fishy too which is why I asked. So you can mori for Adept? Can it be after the first hook or does it have to be after the second?

1 hook=ability to Mori granted. Personally I have used a mori once to get the achievement on Bubba because I played an extremely difficult match, won, but no merciless victory. I just said F IT, and did it quickly with a mori.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

1 hook=ability to Mori granted. Personally I have used a mori once to get the achievement on Bubba because I played an extremely difficult match, won, but no merciless victory. I just said F IT, and did it quickly with a mori.
    Also if the dc it counts and if you just don't want to run around after them 4 man slugs will do it 
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I had two Adept games for Wraith, both had DCs, but only the second game gave it to me. I think because it was after the hook, not after downing them.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

@Coriander said:
    I had two Adept games for Wraith, both had DCs, but only the second game gave it to me. I think because it was after the hook, not after downing them.

Today I received an Adept achievement for a match with two DCs, one when downed before being hooked and the other before being hooked a second time. The other two survivors both died on their first hook. I only got "Ruthless Killer," but I still received the achievement trophy.

I'm on PS4, so I don't know if it's different, but the Adept achievements just seem to require a "No one escaped" ending.