The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Playing DBD with Mr. X

Should be such a great killer but DBD can't afford licensing

https://youtu.be/FmimTxJ0G5c

Comments

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

If they could afford Freddy and Myers back when the game was less popular they could afford a minor Capcom character. I'd doubt Capcom or Behaviour have any interest in a crossover however.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Okapi said:

I'd doubt Capcom or Behaviour have any interest in a crossover however.

Why do you assume that?
  • rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475

Too slow. All gens done in the first DS in the face if he ever reach that user.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    edited February 2019

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Okapi said:
    Why do you assume that?

Of all the times when the devs talked about or teased potential licensed killers it has always been movie characters. I'm not saying a video game character is impossible (I'd love Alma from F.E.A.R.) but the devs and fanbase prefer going for movie killers.

As for Capcom, well they are a Japanese company that probably has no idea who Behaviour is.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Okapi said:

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Okapi said:
    Why do you assume that?

Of all the times when the devs talked about or teased potential licensed killers it has always been movie characters. I'm not saying a video game character is impossible (I'd love Alma from F.E.A.R.) but the devs and fanbase prefer going for movie killers.

As for Capcom, well they are a Japanese company that probably has no idea who Behaviour is.

Makes sense. Well, who knows if ever get a licensed killer again in the first place 
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Well the point is not of beh is gonna get me x

Is how similar was to our dbd lol