The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I’m to anxious to play sometimes

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76
If it’s killer or survivor i have anxiety playing both roles and it’s a shame cause i really like this game. But my anxiety gets in the way a lot of the time because i ask questions like. “What if i die will my team hate me?” or “Will we lose if i don’t do that gen or save that guy?” Or as killer “If i don’t kill everybody and i bad killer?” Stuff like this makes me not want too play. Which is a shame because i really like this game.

Comments

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

You should consult your doctor if your anxiety is that extreme.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Do you experience actual physical symptoms? I don't mean severe ones, just things like slightly shaking hand, elevated heart rate? If so, then it really is an anxiety problem. Not necessarily something to worry about too much, but something to be aware of. Mostly because there are ways to fix it or at least greatly reduce it.

I believe I can give you some useful tips. If you're interested.
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I feel that way too, but cheap tactics from killer can get you out of a game really fast, and everyone understands that because we've all been there. I can get downed in 15sec because of an invisible wall or a block that doesn't let me leave killer's side and now my team is wondering how I got past rank 20.

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76
    Do you experience actual physical symptoms? I don't mean severe ones, just things like slightly shaking hand, elevated heart rate? If so, then it really is an anxiety problem. Not necessarily something to worry about too much, but something to be aware of. Mostly because there are ways to fix it or at least greatly reduce it.

I believe I can give you some useful tips. If you're interested.
    I do actually have real anxiety and symptoms like this everyday.
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Psychiatrists can help you with that. Don't torture yourself. :)
  • ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    Sounds like you need treatment mode from zappy boi