The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Mad Because No Chainsaw?

Sometimes when I play Billy, I decide to not use my Chainsaw to down survivors.

Doesn't mean I don't use it at all, but I don't go for it every time. My question is, why do survivors get sooo butt hurt when I don't use the chainsaw? I mean seriously? I thought they hated it because it was a 1 shot down..

Anyone else have experiences like this?

Comments

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Idk never had survivors complaining about that but mainly because I use the chainsaw all time, even at jungle gyms. I can only imagine that they complain because it's easier to 360 a chainsaw and they are mad because u M1 and didn't gave them the opportunity for some "fancy" situations for their "juke Montage" lol
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    You sure they hate it and aren't just making fun of you? As in "haha you suck because you barely used the chainsaw". I've seen that before.
  • Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited February 2019

@The_Crusader said:
    You sure they hate it and aren't just making fun of you? As in "haha you suck because you barely used the chainsaw". I've seen that before.

They sounded very entitled like as in, "You have your power you have to use it every second".

Every time I did use it I downed them, other times it was in a bad spot so I didn't use it. End result was as I said above though.

Just found it very funny.

I went a whole game without blinking with Nurse, just for fun. I got 3 people, it was around rank 7, so not the best rank ever, but I would expect them to at least know how to loop someone slower than them. Guess not?
    Needless to say, they were also very mad me, I don't know why since it was their fault, but they were.

Experiences like this make me happy.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Swiftblade131 said:

@The_Crusader said:

They sounded very entitled like as in, "You have your power you have to use it every second".

Every time I did use it I downed them, other times it was in a bad spot so I didn't use it. End result was as I said above though.

Just found it very funny.

I went a whole game without blinking with Nurse, just for fun. I got 3 people, it was around rank 7, so not the best rank ever, but I would expect them to at least know how to loop someone slower than them. Guess not?
    Needless to say, they were also very mad me, I don't know why since it was their fault, but they were.

Experiences like this make me happy.

From a fellow Billy main, they're trying to make you worse. Sometimes you will not be able to reach them with a saw and they'll cry. Ignore them.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Keep in mind: Survivors will complain about ANYTHING.
    Didnt camp/tunnel? - Killer OP pls nerf
    3 hooked everyone? - “camper”
    didnt camp still? - Camper
    found the same guy Twice? - tunneling camper 
    spawned in the match? - camper
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

@GT_Legend2 said:

Cheater

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Coriander said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

Cheater

That’s a pretty awesome compliment to me lol, being perceived as so good cheats are he explaination is flattering 
  • Samayel
    Samayel Member Posts: 33

Friggin killers and their

shuffles deck and pulls a card

M1. It's OP pls nerf

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    How the ######### can you kill 3 survivors without blinking as Nurse? The survivors must have been god awful.
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    How the [BAD WORD] can you kill 3 survivors without blinking as Nurse? The survivors must have been god awful.

Because the killers are disadvantaged.