The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why am I dodged if I don't bring anything and don't use ds

Eveline
Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
I think some killers insta dodge whenever I even have a chance to see myself in the lobby. In the end we will all play without perks and everything, no running also so killers can have "fun".

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

There are three other survivors in the lobby, just saying. If a killer instantly leaves as soon as you join, that means they made the decision to do so before you even showed up, and thus it has nothing to do with you.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Because they believe you are better then them, skins = skills
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

They want easy games.

• Eveline
    I'm not even that good. I can get to rank 1 with no perks and items but I consider myself mediocre. I just think it's unfair when they can camp, tunnel and use noed and moris and still be hypocrites who dodge everything.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    If you can't figure out why they dodged, it's likely not because of you. 
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Eveline said:
    I'm not even that good. I can get to rank 1 with no perks and items but I consider myself mediocre. I just think it's unfair when they can camp, tunnel and use noed and moris and still be hypocrites who dodge everything.
    If they think you look like a SWF, even a 2 man you might get dodged. 
    I also know killers who know the people in the lobby and will dodge certain people.
    #notallkillers
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Because it's friday and it's cold out there
  • Eveline
    edited February 2019
    Paddy4583 said:
    Eveline said:
    If they think you look like a SWF, even a 2 man you might get dodged. 
    I also know killers who know the people in the lobby and will dodge certain people.
    #notallkillers
    I play solo mostly. Even if I wanted to play swf with rl friends it's impossible to find a game. So it's not that. Sometimes when I find a game and I'm face camped by some garbage I'm really tempted to become toxic myself.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

You are only 1 of 4 survivors, a killer cant kick a single guy so he has to dodge the whole lobby

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Probably has nothing to do with you. Stop giving yourself compliments.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Eveline said:
    I think some killers insta dodge whenever I even have a chance to see myself in the lobby. In the end we will all play without perks and everything, no running also so killers can have "fun".
    Cuz Kate is a hot godness
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

People more easily remember the bad times rather than the average times.
    I'm convinced you had WAY more lobbies that were perfectly fine.