The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can I report this

Ok I have just been in a huntress game and I got 3 out of 4k as one quit just as I downed him as the last survivor. But then I generally say to him did u really have to DC and he responded with did you really have to camp the whole game you are getting 4 reports from all the survivors for camping. I then said to him because I wasn't sure if he was aware that camping isn't reportable (to be fair I didn't really camp). He then said it's not in game reports we are reporting you on instagram and Facebook using your name. Is this reportable naming and shaming and is this just a salty survivor.

Comments

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited February 2019
    Just a salty player ignore it.

You can name and shame on other sites if you wish, there are no rules against that, just look at how many there are on YouTube.
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    We can't enforce what happens on social media. You'll have to report them directly to the platforms they're doing that on. But as far as camping, it is not bannable and their reports will not do anything.
  • e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189
    edited February 2019

Report for what? face camping is / tunneling is every killer's personal decision, focus one player and make sure they die on the hook leaving the rest to run gens and escape (if their smart and pay attention to the universal face camp hook dance)

And for social media really? what are they going to say. They'll just look like a bunch of cry babies who didn't get their win handed to them.