The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Leatherface rework/ new effects!

So, right now leatherface is basicaly a worse version of billy, except that he is harder to juke so i thought of some ideias to make them different where each one has their strengths.

These are just some fun ideias, i don't know if they are balanced and i don't know if they would be introduced as add-ons or on the base kit. feedback is welcome!

-if you stun leatherface while he is charging his chainsaw he does an angry swing with his chainsaw breaking the pallet instantly (like spirit fury). this only apllies when he is charging, not when he is swinging.

-after you hit a survivor with the chainsaw the duration resets, making you able to chain multiple survivors while gaining tons of speed due to the fact that the acceleration is apllied for more time.

-(probably an add-on) bumping into an object doesnt make you go insane and instead just gives like a 1 sec stun so you can keep chasing them. to compensate it tremendously increases the cooldown between chainsaw uses if you bump into something.

-after breaking a pallet with the chainsaw you do an ascending swing imediatly after that can injure survivors if they get hit. basically getting a hit if someone is waiting by the pallet when you brake it.

-chainsaw hits make survivors bleed for the rest of the game even when they get fully healed, making them easier to track.
(maybe grunts of pain too at like 50% volume?)

-speed limiter: make it so it recharges the chainsaw faster and survivors hit suffer from the bleed out timer

what do you think of these effects? billy would get the mobility and leatherface would have the outplay potential in loops making them optional (although billy would probably still be better)

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    I want an add-on for Leatherface that allows him to throw his chainsaw through a window or pallet, hitting the Survivors on the other side.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited February 2019
    PigNRun said:
    I want an add-on for Leatherface that allows him to throw his chainsaw through a window or pallet, hitting the Survivors on the other side.
    Like in MKX?
    That'd be hilarious.
  • @PigNRun said:

I actually thought of that xD but i doubt they would put something like that. It would be super fun tho!