The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Give us some clues about new chapter plz

PTB for the new chapter should be out on 26th February (very soon) why we still don't have any bigger clue or teaser? ;( If it's not coming today I hope the teaser'll be out on Wednesday.

Comments

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited February 2019

PTB for the new chapter should be out on 26th February (very soon) why we still don't have any bigger clue or teaser? ;( If it's not coming today I hope the teaser'll be out on Wednesday.

There was a leak about Mali flag that means nothing, and stream telling next killah will be the oldest of the killers, so will be an ancient alien cyborg maybe
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I'm dying to find out, I want to get excited but there's nothing to go on yet. Hopefully they release pics of the killer and map like they did for legion.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Some hint:

It will be a non viable killer that will be demolished by SWF

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

@Master said:
    Some hint:

It will be a non viable killer that will be demolished by SWF

If it's a non Viable killer I swear they're doing it to test us all :lol:

Non Viable Killers are Counter productive, and a complete Waste. I seriously wonder what goes trough their minds when willingly making a weaker killer.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Pretty good clues so far

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    It's gonna be a chapter and it's gonna be a new one.
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

They're not all going to be as strong as Billy/Nurse. They say this every time a new killer is out. They don't want a power creep, making killers more and more powerful and buffing old ones. There won't be any that strong, and with good reason.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Coriander said:
    They're not all going to be as strong as Billy/Nurse. They say this every time a new killer is out. They don't want a power creep, making killers more and more powerful and buffing old ones. There won't be any that strong, and with good reason.

Nobody wants a killer stronger than nurse (which would be power creep)

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited February 2019

Wouldn't be in 19th? Because it would hit perfectly 2 weeks before comes out at live version.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    February 26th? Isn’t that a little too earlier to reveal the killer? I thought it would’ve been in March.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    edited February 2019

@PinkEricka said:
    February 26th? Isn’t that a little too earlier to reveal the killer? I thought it would’ve been in March.

See my old comment

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/309011#Comment_309011

I expect a clue this Thursday on the dev stream, and in the following week, on tuesday we might get the PTB.

Edit; I said saturday instead of thursday mb.