The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dev Stream Monday?

So are we getting a stream this coming Monday, the 18th? I'm really excited for a Dev stream, a lot of people really use them to bash the Devs but they are very informative and I enjoy them. Hoping to hear some Freddy news, any news on ma man, even something like ''we're halfway there'' or a hint on what they're working with etc.

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited February 2019

In this monday? This would meant that we could get a PTB in 19th <3 I hope so

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@Ihatelife said:
    In this monday? That would meant we could get a PTB in 19th <3 I hope so

Well they usually stream on Mondays but haven't done one in 3 weeks so I was hoping maybe they're ready for one. Totally forgot about the new Killer and PTB lol

• HatCreature

@not_Queen or @Peanits can any of you guys shed some light for tomorrow? I'm trying really hard not to screw myself by prestiging my Freddy to 3 before the rework and I'm hoping to get some hints on when that's coming. I don't know if there's a stream tomorrow or if it's even going to have info about it we're all anxious and a bone could help. I just don't want to do what I did with Wraith and when his add-ons got changed I got screwed myself because I intentionally didn't get certain add-ons that turned out to be SUPER GOOD when they got reworked, rather not do that again lol

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    My Freddy is already p3. I've got a ton of brown addons so I'm hoping some get reworked to ultra rare 
  • HatCreature

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    My Freddy is already p3. I've got a ton of brown addons so I'm hoping some get reworked to ultra rare 

That's my problem, so my Freddy is at 50 right now and my plan is to wait until the rework and see what add-ons got changed so when I P3 him I can focus on getting those add-ons, I'll test each one before I P3 of course. When Wraith got his change I avoided the Coxcombed clapper and then it turned into an Ultra.

Do you think I'm being silly, maybe I should just do it already and do what you already got going on? Bank everything until the change?

• PhantomMask20763

@PhantomMask20763 said:

That's my problem, so my Freddy is at 50 right now and my plan is to wait until the rework and see what add-ons got changed so when I P3 him I can focus on getting those add-ons, I'll test each one before I P3 of course. When Wraith got his change I avoided the Coxcombed clapper and then it turned into an Ultra.

Do you think I'm being silly, maybe I should just do it already and do what you already got going on? Bank everything until the change?

I think you should go for it right now. That way in the long run you keep all your brown addons after the rework. Because if you wait until the rework to prestige you'll lose all your currently saved up brown addons and then not have 75-100 of each like me
  • HatCreature

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    HatCreature said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I think you should go for it right now. That way in the long run you keep all your brown addons after the rework. Because if you wait until the rework to prestige you'll lose all your currently saved up brown addons and then not have 75-100 of each like me

Yeah that's starting to sound like a much better way to do it than I have, thanks man I think thi s is the right choice, no reason to wait :) I'm going to have a lot of fun finally playing Freddy again ;)

• PhantomMask20763

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    HatCreature said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Yeah that's starting to sound like a much better way to do it than I have, thanks man I think thi s is the right choice, no reason to wait :) I'm going to have a lot of fun finally playing Freddy again ;)

Welcome to prime time #########!!!
  • Spork
    Spork Member Posts: 122

I hope they do one, I'm really antsy about this Legion rework. Super excited to know what it is. (Although it's probably going to be a while.)

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I don't believe they have ever streamed on a Monday. As far back as I can remember it's always been a Thursday.

There isn't anything at all on the schedule for the 18th anyway: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11/activities-and-livestream-roadmap#latest

• HatCreature

@MojoTheFabulous said:
    I don't believe they have ever streamed on a Monday. As far back as I can remember it's always been a Thursday.

There isn't anything at all on the schedule for the 18th anyway: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11/activities-and-livestream-roadmap#latest

I forgot they had a shcedule LMAO! Thanks for that XD
    Also it stopped on the 15th so they need to update it, I thought all there streams were on Mondays, I guess it's been so lon since the last one that I forgot that too.