The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

When exactly are all the bugs going to be fixed?

PinkEricka
PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Not to be an ######### but it seems like every single time the devs fix something, they break a million other things in the process.

I already know when the new chapter comes out, there’s gonna be a whole bunch of new bugs that’s gonna come with it.

Also, PS4 FPS isn’t as bad as people say it is but it definitely needs some improvement. Not to mention, the pallet sliding is still happening.

Sooo, when are these bugs going to be actually fixed? If there are individual teams that work on different aspects of the game mechanics, then why aren’t we getting any new patches to fix bugs? I understand it’s easier said then done but damn, I’m actually getting used to these bugs and starting to peg it in as normal  

Comments

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Why do we need censorship? Isn’t this game rated M for mature? lol
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    ALL the bugs? Never. There will always be a bug or two in any game. All the serious bugs though, that's a different story. Console is very buggy right now. I hope their opimization pass that they do this year will fix a lot of that. Most of those bugs are basically caused by event flags not registering because there were too many other things happening or the frame rate skipped over them, resulting in animations not ending when they should or not beginning when they should. 
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Why do we need censorship? Isn’t this game rated M for mature? lol
    It's not as bad as the one from Elder Scrolls Online. I was once typing "is permament" and got censored because the "s" and "perm" from the next word formed the word "sperm". Took me some time to figure out what the hell just happened.