The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pallet vaulting : A question.

Why does pallets not get blocked after vaulting them 3 times?

It's not the loop i wanna see removed, it's the survivors intentionally taunting the killer in order to constant create noise. Very frustrating ofcourse. A part from a wel deserved facecamp to that survivor, i don't see any other fix atm.

i hope they will change this one day.

Comments

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Yeah sadly that noise notification is part of the game, anything done about that would effect overall gameplay just to deal with an annoyance. They would just do the same with lockers anyhow.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Jesp said:

Because you can break the pallet, something you can't do with windows so there's no reason to have them get blocked.
    If you block them to prevent noise spam they'll just use lockers for the same purpose. Just ignore the sounds and be happy they're not doing anything useful I guess.

Exactly, it would be just another band-aid fix instead of actually reworking the sounds so spamming doesn't annoy and distract that much as it does currently 
  • SkerpiTwitch
    SkerpiTwitch Member Posts: 327

@Jesp said:
    Because you can break the pallet, something you can't do with windows so there's no reason to have them get blocked.
    If you block them to prevent noise spam they'll just use lockers for the same purpose. Just ignore the sounds and be happy they're not doing anything useful I guess.

Lockers could have the same thing tho, just dont go in and out 3 times in a row and you will be blocked to enter again.

That would be a good perk tho, preventing survivors to go in lockers inside a terror raidius.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

Do they disturb you while you are patrolling hooks?

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864

Why does pallets not get blocked after vaulting them 3 times?

It's not the loop i wanna see removed, it's the survivors intentionally taunting the killer in order to constant create noise. Very frustrating ofcourse. A part from a wel deserved facecamp to that survivor, i don't see any other fix atm.

i hope they will change this one day.

There’s a reason they make noise! 
    Theybare designed to be a distraction to the killer. Break them 
  • SkerpiTwitch
    SkerpiTwitch Member Posts: 327

It's more like, you hook them on the other side of the map, and they just wanna piss you off kinda scenario

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    I hope they dont. 
  • Jesp
    Jesp Member Posts: 192

@SkerpiTwitch said:

@Jesp said:

Lockers could have the same thing tho, just dont go in and out 3 times in a row and you will be blocked to enter again.

That would be a good perk tho, preventing survivors to go in lockers inside a terror raidius.

There's really no gameplay benefit. If someone wants to attract your attention/be annoying and they can't use pallets or lockers they'll find another way, like running to you and clicking a flashlight or something.
    If anything adding blockers to pallets would encourage truly BRAINDEAD levels of "Bloodlust gamer" gameplay, killers getting so blinded by rage they waste time by forcing blockers on the shack pallet instead of just kicking the damn thing so they don't get flashlighted or something equally idiotic.