The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nurses Out There...

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

Have you ever been successfully Lightburned?
This is of course excluding any time that you let people Lightburn you.
If so, would it have a big impact on the game?

Answers

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    No, but they can deny you starting M2 with the flashlight which is sometimes really annoying. Same with billy, sometimes they can deny you to start charging up with the flashlight 
  • NurseMainBTW
    NurseMainBTW Member Posts: 531
    edited February 2019
    Once, I was bamboozled hard because I wasn't expecting that to work since I could never pull it off myself. It's still not worth the risk since the stun is nothing in comparison to the Wraith's lightburn.

Now that i think off... it's unfair that the spirit is not affected by flashlights since she enters the spirit world too. (Lightburn only affect killers linked to the spirit world)
  • xXNurseXx
    xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261

no thats not a thing

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    xXNurseXx said:

no thats not a thing

Yes it is , you can burn the nurse only while she is charging up the blink
  • xXNurseXx

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    xXNurseXx said:

no thats not a thing

played her for almost 1500 hours by now and it never happened to me but tbh as soon as the survivors realize im a god nurse theyre not trying to fool around with flashlights anymore

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    xXNurseXx said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    xXNurseXx said:

no thats not a thing

played her for almost 1500 hours by now and it never happened to me but tbh as soon as the survivors realize im a god nurse theyre not trying to fool around with flashlights anymore

It's only effective when you can mind game her into holding the charge while chasing you or by sneaking up while she's trying to do a long distance blink , it's not a good tactic though tbh 
  • xXNurseXx

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    xXNurseXx said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

xXNurseXx said:

no thats not a thing

It's only effective when you can mind game her into holding the charge while chasing you or by sneaking up while she's trying to do a long distance blink , it's not a good tactic though tbh 

+1 brother

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

Managed to Lightburn a Nurse once with Firecrackers. Did not help that much.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I did it twice to a Nurse in a game. Helped someone escape a chase that was about it.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    It has never happened to me. I didn't know about this until I looked it up on the Wiki.