Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums

Do you still Play The Hag?

drag27
drag27 Member Posts: 311

I feel like we dont see many Hag mains or CC's dont stream Hag games a lot. I think her power is still neat and her adds are pretty balanced. Only have 2 issues with her:
1: placement feels very wonky if you try to place in middle of pallet loops

2: survivors can erase them.

do you still play Hag?

Do you still Play The Hag? 10 votes

Yes I main her!
0%
I play her often
30%
HexSluggedDomicciL2_Triple 3 votes
I play her once in a while, if I want a challenge
50%
LinkdoukenPSPShanoaLegendaryPlzMrRetsejdrag27 5 votes
Not at all (comment why if you'd like)
20%
RedCentipedeJonkler340 2 votes

Comments

  • Domicci
    Domicci Member Posts: 422
    I play her often

    shes my 3rd main after pig and dredge. i just wish she was 4.6 base and set up faster

  • HexSlugged
    HexSlugged Member Posts: 539
    I play her often

    I want hagatha to come out of a TP already moving or preserving your movement prior to the tp. you lose distance when you tp because she sits still and the surv is in motion.