Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums

For DBD Killers

TheBumky
TheBumky Member Posts: 1

Does any other killer think that this 10th anniversary black banquet is the worst that dead by daylight has done to date. Why are survivors who get injured by a killer's attack suddenly get healed every 5 or 10 seconds. What benefits do the killers get? Is the black banquet terrible for killers?

For DBD Killers 16 votes

Yes, The black banquet terrible for killers
62%
BasementDwellerplusmooreCaruto_santyantlmumagjiaonuhaMrRetsejdrag27DomicciRedCentipedeNotPhoenixTheBumky 10 votes
No, The black banquet treats Killers and survivors fairly.
37%
mrpiesellerArcturusEEPmonster221cogsturningeto115 6 votes

Comments

  • mrpieseller
    mrpieseller Member Posts: 214
    No, The black banquet treats Killers and survivors fairly.

    Ive played both survivor and killer this event, and ive had a worse time playing survivor. I think im the one person in existence enjoying this event lol

  • Domicci
    Domicci Member Posts: 422
    Yes, The black banquet terrible for killers

    its just miserable and the unbreakable pallets are the dumbest part you can litterly hold the killer hostage for bascly an hour if you wanted by just tapping gens doing the tables right.

  • cogsturning
    cogsturning Member Posts: 4,484
    No, The black banquet treats Killers and survivors fairly.

    I've been winning almost all my killer matches so I have no complaints.

  • NotPhoenix
    NotPhoenix Member Posts: 19
    Yes, The black banquet terrible for killers

    Yeah I don't think it's fair for either side tbh but more unfair for killer depending on who you play because I've met some really smart killer players when it comes to using the poison but its outgunned by the absurdity that survivors get free heals, invisibility, invincibility (for most things), free tps to the other side of the map, unbreakable pallets, free sprint burst without exhaustion, and free items. I feel like poison is good and all but survivor just got better stuff