The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No One Left Behind

akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Same perk as before, but it applies deep wounds when hit into the dying state while unhooking a survivor in the killers terror radius. This would provide a counter face camping and give this perk some use, but overall it would still be a situational altruistic perk and would still need a perk like Borrowed Time to keep the other survivor safe. And it wouldn't completely counter face camping since the killer could just hit the other survivor before they got to the hook.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Make it work during the match.
    Easiest solution

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Yeah this perk is a bit meh...  maybe it could work like fire up?
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Normal Killers already have bad Surivors making unsafe saves without Borrowed Time and when the unhooker goes down it's fair because they were an idiot. Normal Killers will have an even hader time when SWF use this and BT so he can't even get a fair trade for the hook. BT is fine it protects the person on the hook, you're sacrifing yourself for them, if you have a perk that gives you BT as well then it creates a whole mess of unfair unecessary situations for the other player.

You're in the Killer's TR, get hit, you hook a Survivor and then get hit but you have DW now and just run off, just like the person who got saved because you also have BT, Exit is right there too and you both get away with the Killer being robbed. I know that's an ideal sitution as a Survivor, of course, I feel great writing it, but on the Killer side is BS.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@HatCreature said:
    Normal Killers already have bad Surivors making unsafe saves without Borrowed Time and when the unhooker goes down it's fair because they were an idiot. Normal Killers will have an even hader time when SWF use this and BT so he can't even get a fair trade for the hook. BT is fine it protects the person on the hook, you're sacrifing yourself for them, if you have a perk that gives you BT as well then it creates a whole mess of unfair unecessary situations for the other player.

You're in the Killer's TR, get hit, you hook a Survivor and then get hit but you have DW now and just run off, just like the person who got saved because you also have BT, Exit is right there too and you both get away with the Killer being robbed. I know that's an ideal sitution as a Survivor, of course, I feel great writing it, but on the Killer side is BS.

I just think there needs to be some counter to face camping and tunneling I run into it way too much and I just get bored doing gens and watching one guy die on his first hook or being hooked and knowing that no one is gonna try to save. It's one of the reasons gen rushing is an issue, killers in many games are not leaving a hooked survivor to go pressure other survivors.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@akbays35 said:

@HatCreature said:

I just think there needs to be some counter to face camping and tunneling I run into it way too much and I just get bored doing gens and watching one guy die on his first hook or being hooked and knowing that no one is gonna try to save. It's one of the reasons gen rushing is an issue, killers in many games are not leaving a hooked survivor to go pressure other survivors.

It is an issue, I hate it myself when the Killer is so brain dead and scared that they don't leave the hook when there is no real reason to camp, especially in the beginning with no Gens done. Endgame, that's a different story, they need to camp if that Exit is open.

I just don't think it's fair to give both Survivors BT, a good team can beat a camper but if you're all solo there isn't much you can do about it. I would say keep exploring options because No One Left Behind isn't really used and it could be powerful, in my opinion it's overshadowed by We'll Make It.