The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Almost have of games I've played today have been 3 vs 1

The_Crusader
The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Either through disconnects, crashes/bugs, or people bringing no mither and intentionally getting themselves killed.

When is this going to change? It's boring.

Even better when 1 person doesnt load in, 1 disconnects the first time they go down, and the killer still slugs and gets sweaty for the full kill. These are the type of people that defend Noed and conplain about the hatch online I'm guessing.

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    What do you want the killer to do in that situation?
  • The_Crusader
    edited February 2019
    ClogWench said:
    What do you want survivors to do? Because god knows some killers get salty when they decide it's not for them and disconnect.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench said:
    What do you want survivors to do? Because god knows some killers get salty when they decide it's not for them and disconnect.
    Doesn't answer my question at all. What do you want the killer to do in the event a match ends up being 3 on 1?
  • The_Crusader
    edited February 2019
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    Doesn't answer my question at all. What do you want the killer to do in the event a match ends up being 3 on 1?
    Don't slug?

And you didn't answer my question.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    Don't slug?
    And why do you think killers slug
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Well since it's been a thing since launch, you can expect it might take twice as long to "fix" it.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@The_Crusader said:
    Either through disconnects, crashes/bugs, or people bringing no mither and intentionally getting themselves killed.

When is this going to change? It's boring.

Even better when 1 person doesnt load in, 1 disconnects the first time they go down, and the killer still slugs and gets sweaty for the full kill. These are the type of people that defend Noed and conplain about the hatch online I'm guessing.

Well disconnecting needs to be punished, ive been saying this for ages

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@The_Crusader said:
    ClogWench said:

The_Crusader said:

ClogWench said:

Don't slug?

Ahh now were back at this topic again.
    Ive been saying this before the sabotage buff, before the new hook distribution system and DS....

• ClogWench
    edited February 2019
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    Don't slug?

To answer your question, I want survivors to play the game cause that's what I'm gonna do. If it's 3v1 that's not the killers fault. Might not necessarily be the survivors fault either but it's not the killers fault if someone DCs pregame. 

And now my question again, why do you think killers slug?
  • The_Crusader
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    Don't slug?
    I mean don't slug for the 4k...or 3k should I say in this situation.

But seriously if you need to slug at all in a game where only 3 survivors spawn in it says a lot about their skill level as a killer.
  • The_Crusader
    3 vs 1, "we need to slug guys."

3 vs 1, survivors rush gens because the odds are against them, go down to NOED "your fault for rushing gens"

God there are some entitled babies among the killer community. How much do the odds have to be stacked in your favour for you to be happy?

Given how I've seen the majority of killerd play I'm really not surprised. Most just can't admit they aren't very good at the game because it would bruise their ego.

Go watch the best streamers play the game and learn. That's why I did. Now I'm managing just fine as long as I'm using a decent killer.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    Don't slug?
    I mean don't slug for the 4k...or 3k should I say in this situation.

But seriously if you need to slug at all in a game where only 3 survivors spawn in it says a lot about their skill level as a killer.
    The killers goal is to kill the survivors. Plain and simple. If that requires slugging then so be it. You wouldn't begrudge survivors staying in a trial while one is hooked and the gates are open. Naturally you'd want everyone to escape. Why is it so bad that a killer, who's goal is ultimately to kill survivors, would use a tactic to better ensure they get the 4/3k? 

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited February 2019

When a survivor DC I usually let the last two win after hooking them two times unless tbag and stuff.
    Lot of killers do that and IMO is very selfish not doing it. I know is not killer fault, but I feel pity.

• ClogWench

3 vs 1, survivors rush gens because the odds are against them, go down to NOED "your fault for rushing gens"

God there are some entitled babies among the killer community. How much do the odds have to be stacked in your favour for you to be happy?

Given how I've seen the majority of killerd play I'm really not surprised. Most just can't admit they aren't very good at the game because it would bruise their ego.

Go watch the best streamers play the game and learn. That's why I did. Now I'm managing just fine as long as I'm using a decent killer.
    You literally can't stop whining about NOED and slugging. Maybe if you worked on getting better instead of blaming all your problems on the killer, you'd have a better time. 
  • The_Crusader
    edited February 2019
    ClogWench said:

You literally can't stop whining about NOED and slugging. Maybe if you worked on getting better instead of blaming all your problems on the killer, you'd have a better time. 
    Game is balanced for 4 vs 1.

1 person doesn't load in, 1 survivor disconnects early.

But yes the problem is me. Please show me some of your gameplay videos of wise sage of the survivors. I would love to learn how I can git gud.
  • The_Crusader
    IamFran said:

When a survivor DC I usually let the last two win after hooking them two times unless tbag and stuff.
    Lot of killers do that and IMO is very selfish not doing it. I know is not killer fault, but I feel pity.

I dont even expect killers to do that. Its just that its been a crappy game and theres no need to slug the second to last survivor so the other can't get the hatch imo
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench said:

Game is balanced for 4 vs 1.

1 person doesn't load in, 1 survivor disconnects early.

But yes the problem is me. Please show me some of your gameplay videos of wise sage of the survivors. I would love to learn how I can git gud.
    If your problem stems from survivors disconnecting, why are you blaming the killer? Pregame DCs are (slightly) balanced by removing a gen. Not a perfect solution but manageable. If someone else DCs after that it's their fault for throwing balance off further.
  • The_Crusader
    Just had a Huntress guard hooks with Iridescent heads.

This is the balance that killers want.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@The_Crusader said:

That's a huge-ass claim.

• ClogWench
    edited February 2019

And thats related to the rest of this how? Besides she gets 3 at most and you can dodge them. Not saying they're not strong but come on dude at some point you gotta learn
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@The_Crusader said:

you're just crying like a child
    git gud

• The_Crusader
    ClogWench said:

And thats related to the rest of this how? Besides she gets 3 at most and you can dodge them. Not saying they're not strong but come on dude at some point you gotta learn
    You will defend anything wont you?

Ok fine. I dont want to see you on here ever complaining about gen times, DS, or the hatch. 
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench said:

You will defend anything wont you?

Ok fine. I dont want to see you on here ever complaining about gen times, DS, or the hatch. 
    At most I've said the hatch is flawed and needs a rework rather than removal. Considering they're still working on altering it/endgame, the devs disagree. Gen time and DS is fine, neither really impacts me too much. So sure, I won't complain about them. Just for you buddy.