The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any tips to have fun against the Legion?

Because holy ######### is that game ######### every time, I understand why people tend to dc, but I never dc. 

Comments

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    I just gen rush against them, no need to heal unless they are running Monitor & Abuse.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Just embrace it and enjoy being chased all while feeling powerless, helpless, and weak, then maybe, just maybe you will be able to escape if the Legion messes up. Good luck have fun 
  • NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

just play normally. He's not even that strong

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@GT_Legend2 said:
    Because holy ######### is that game ######### every time, I understand why people tend to dc, but I never dc. 

I actually have fun playing against Legion, I just don't like how small their terror radius is with moniter and abuse. I usually like juking them and the chases last a long time. Main tricks are to break line of sight when they hit twice and come out of frenzy, then hide behind something, loop around pallets as long as possible, juke their m1 lunge when injured and do 270 or 360 then go for a pallet or vault.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    I can't grasp why people have so much trouble against legion.
  • Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636

@GT_Legend2 said:

I'll try and find sympathy for your experience in between SWF matches.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Gen rush unfortunately, dont heal up if you are hit just do gens and get out.

I hate saying that but the Legion makes it such a boring game I'd rather end it asap.
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    If they're cheesing the chase by moonwalking try to see if you can walk "through" them. Like when they turn around go towards them lmao I usually try to go directly around them by crouch walking. I usually get caught pretty quick but its funny to pull off.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Skip healing and rush them generators as fast as you can.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

My matches with Legion are either super short, or I never get downed and escape. I typically suicide on hook vs Legion because otherwise it turns out to be a 10 minute M1-fest to mend and do gens. Very, very boring.

• NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262
    edited February 2019

I've usually have little trouble dealing with legion in a chase. Or more specifically I find his frenzy to be surprisingly easy to avoid in a chase, especially when it doesn't have full power.

For example I was playing against a pretty good legion, not rank 1 or anything but he was rank 10 immediately after the reset and had a good loadout. And he had already gotten 3k with 2 gens to spare. Anyways I was able to survive him chasing me by using a vault in the shack to bait frenzy and stunned him with a pallet to remove it. Then I only needed a few second lead so that he couldn't hit me with frenzy without waiting long enough to get to another save zone at which point I could stun him again when he tried.

Yes he eventually got deep wound on me but I was able to find the hatch before it mattered. I almost was even able to break chase entirely and definitely would have been able to do that if I had quick and quiet

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited February 2019

Let him hook you and suicide on hook. It's the closest thing to fun against him.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

if the skill of you and your team is anywhere higher than "competent" and no one is toxic and tries to sandbag / bring the killer to you, you should have no problem surviving against The Legion...will you enjoy said time? If you pallet slam him, maybe.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Just hold m1 at gens. I know, it'ß not really exciting but with the currentcurrent gen mechanic it doesn't take too long 
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

I love the mindgames against Legion. You loop an undropped pallet, they enter Frenzy mode and you slam the pallet in their face. They slowly become smarter and wait a second before mindlessly running into the pallet, so you wait with dropping the pallet aswell and then drop it when they're about to move forward again.

When you accidentally drop the pallet without stunning them, you act as if you're about to continue the loop but as soon as the legion vaults the pallet, you turn around and vault back. They lose LoS during vaulting and they get that momentum that usually let's them take a few steps forward right after vaulting, that's enough for you to just vault back before getting hit but the timing has to be on point.

Those are some simple mindgames that allow you to prolong the chase for quite a while. Keep in mind that they can't see scratchmarks when in Frenzy and make use of that.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Have a movie on your second monitor?

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

Just DC.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

You don't

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I just play normally against them.