Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums

Should The Backrooms be added soon as a licensed chapter?

poobear
poobear Member Posts: 1
edited July 9 in Polls

now that the movie has came out I think now is the best time to do a collaboration like this, we know more about The Backrooms but still barely enough and I think that mysterious vibe will fit perfectly into DBD’s narrative. I think the obvious is Clark and or Mary as the survivor and Captain Clark as the killer, and then the skins for Captain Clark could maybe be the bacteria.

Should The Backrooms be added soon as a licensed chapter? 16 votes

I think this is a good idea
81%
thelioncidmrpiesellerArcturusNWBWizardQuantumEchoPikaTwoSky64257pk247DomicciEmuchurinpoobearZomrifeHAWKMADNE33 13 votes
Horrible
18%
WezquEEPBlazed_b4 3 votes

Comments

  • Domicci
    Domicci Member Posts: 422
    I think this is a good idea

    It would work as a full chapter