The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor Perks And Fixes

I truely love the game and i play as survivor and killer.... but we need self care and barrowed time put back to how it was... it takes so long to heal that campers ans tunnelers can catch people before healing especially killers with bbq and chilli and also it sucks to have to save people from a camper when barrowed time let the saver of the hook person take a hit with no damage it was so much fun bc killers would be mad and wouldnt chase the injured person

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    I mean someone with BBQ likely isn't camping. Self Care is in a good spot now. It's available if you need it but takes enough time that it's more worth your while to get someone else to heal you. Borrowed Time was too strong before and there was really no counter to it whatsoever. And it recently got an indirect buff. It's not a super powerful perk now but can make it hard to tunnel, which is the point.
  • Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

personally Self-Care is a very huge waste of time even before the nerf. Taking Bond or Aftercare and spending half the time or even less than that being healed is the far superior option. and BT is in a good state as the premier anti-tunnel perk.