Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
Do you think Slenderman will ever come to Dead by Daylight as a killer?
QuantumEcho
Member Posts: 73
in Polls
With the Marble Hornets Dead by Daylight collab being rejected by BHVR for the time being as confirmed by Troy, do you think that Slenderman will ever come to Dead by Daylight and if so, what version would BHVR most likely use?
Note: And no the Operator from Marble Hornets is not Slenderman as those two are entirely different entities.
Do you think Slenderman will ever come to Dead by Daylight as a killer? 11 votes
0
Comments
-
No
it would be like forcing Bhvr to make a choice between Pokémon and Palworld for a collab.
0 -
This content has been removed.
-
Maybe
I mean it'd be interesting but wouldn't really fit the dbd vibe. Then again, I also really want Roy from DHMIS in the game so I can't really talk about that
-1