A couple ideas for No Mither

Options

I Have been playing the game for a while now but i never looked much at No Mither. It is a perk that i never see used unless it is a dare. I was going through a round or two of using No Mither when i thought of 2 ideas to fix it or make it better.
1. If possible make it so the survivor starts at full health in the round but cannot be healed once they drop below Healthy. Also make it so the killer cannot see that you can't be healed.
2. if the other isnt possible add a 15% bonus to bloodpoints gained when using this perk.
These are not amazing ideas and hell, they probably won't work, but anything else is better than using this perk with literally no upsides.

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Simple, i already made a thread about my suggested buff: double the recovery speed from 30 to 15 seconds, maybe even just 10.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Cursedvoid said:
    I Have been playing the game for a while now but i never looked much at No Mither. It is a perk that i never see used unless it is a dare. I was going through a round or two of using No Mither when i thought of 2 ideas to fix it or make it better.
    1. If possible make it so the survivor starts at full health in the round but cannot be healed once they drop below Healthy. Also make it so the killer cannot see that you can't be healed.
    2. if the other isnt possible add a 15% bonus to bloodpoints gained when using this perk.
    These are not amazing ideas and hell, they probably won't work, but anything else is better than using this perk with literally no upsides.

Starting healthy is a nerf. It ruins ALL synergies. No, never. It does need some buff though.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Simple, i already made a thread about my suggested buff: double the recovery speed from 30 to 15 seconds, maybe even just 10.

100% noise reduction. No blood. Recover while moving, and 50% faster. Crawl 50% faster. Recover from status effects 20% faster. No mither becomes my favorite perk

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:

100% noise reduction. No blood. Recover while moving, and 50% faster. Crawl 50% faster. Recover from status effects 20% faster. No mither becomes my favorite perk

I think the faster recovery and integrated tenacity will be enough as it will allow No Mither users to be aggressive as to force Killers to hook them instead, or risk having the No Mither guy ruin your chases over and over again.
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,194
    Options

I'd really like a bloodpoint bonus. And 100% Iron Will effect instead of 50%

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,194
    Options

And I'm happy that they're going to remove the Injured Status music when using No Mither. I just hate the fact that it's in the game haha