https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
A new option to hide nicknames for streamers only in the lobby
It would be great if Behavior added a new option that hid the survivor’s nickname in the lobby before the match starts and only revealed it at the end of the match. I started streaming three months ago. I have two computers, which lets me monitor who’s watching the stream, and constantly, during the match, I see the killer’s name on the stream. When the match ends, I realize it’s the same name as the killer I’m facing—and coincidentally, they magically find me at moments when I’m withholding information, meaning they’re spying on the stream. It’s very hard to build an audience on Twitch when playing with a hidden username, and leaving the username visible causes this to happen constantly. Adding this new option to hide the username in the lobby and reveal it only at the end of the match would solve this problem.