The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

exclusive skin

you have plans to have exclusive skin ?? :'(

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

No more exclusive skins they said

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Or killer clowns that would be silly
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    You already have skin that no one else has.
  • Daddy_Doctor
    Daddy_Doctor Member Posts: 158

@Master said:

Then released exclusive skins from deathgarden. Notice on the Q&A about switch edition it says they can’t answer about exclusive content. That should say ‘No, no exclusives’. Maybe switch will get some, who knows.

• Snikers
    Snikers Member Posts: 64

Mario skin for Ace, due to his sharp Italian looks.
    Donkey Kong skin for David; just a tie and nothing else.
    Yoshi skin for Huntress, because if you need to give an animal skin to someone, it might as well be her.
    Balloon Fighter skin for Claudette.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

@Daddy_Doctor said:

@Master said:

Then released exclusive skins from deathgarden. Notice on the Q&A about switch edition it says they can’t answer about exclusive content. That should say ‘No, no exclusives’. Maybe switch will get some, who knows.

Perhaps they meant no more exclusive as in, can no longer obtain unless you played at X point in time, such as The Legacy skin.

You can still get the Death Garden "exclusives" I am pretty sure. Just need both games is all.

• Daddy_Doctor
    Daddy_Doctor Member Posts: 158

@Swiftblade131 said:

@Daddy_Doctor said:

@Master said:

Perhaps they meant no more exclusive as in, can no longer obtain unless you played at X point in time, such as The Legacy skin.

You can still get the Death Garden "exclusives" I am pretty sure. Just need both games is all.

I’m sure you can but not on console. They said no more exclusives before deathgarden was announced so they backtracked on that statement.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

@Swiftblade131 said:

@Daddy_Doctor said:

@Master said:

I’m sure you can but not on console. They said no more exclusives before deathgarden was announced so they backtracked on that statement.

Does that count as an exclusive though? You can buy deathgarden and get the mask- is it more of a promotion DLC, maybe? IDK.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 2019
    Snikers said:

Mario skin for Ace, due to his sharp Italian looks.
    Donkey Kong skin for David; just a tie and nothing else.
    Yoshi skin for Huntress, because if you need to give an animal skin to someone, it might as well be her.
    Balloon Fighter skin for Claudette.

Claudette would be Boo, disappears when you look in their direction.