If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Escaping for real?

Options
TheShocktor
TheShocktor Member Posts: 134

So awhile back @TheBretzel put together a list of lore related questions and dev's answers and the one that really got my attention was this one:

WILL THERE EVER BE A WAY TO KILL THE KILLER?
"We hinted to that at some point, to having a very secret sequence of things that could allow you to do that, maybe not killing the killer, but escaping for real.

So my question is does anyone know when this was hinted to? What are your thoughts on this? Do you think there really might be a secret sequence of events that allows you to escape for real? Do you think there are other secrets in dbd waiting to be discovered? Video game mysteries are fascinating to me and working with a community of like minded individuals to solve them adds another layer of fun to the game.

Comments

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options
    I doubt it. The game files would surely have been mined for that information by now if it existed. 
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,152
    Options

The only time I can see this actually happening is when they are finished updating the game with major content (DLC) and do this as a final sendoff for the game. Maybe with Benedict Baker as the final Survivor or something along those lines.

But, if I remember right, they plan to keep this game updated for at least 5 years. We're not even three years in. Almost, but not quite.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

New mode?

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

I do have some kind of theory as to how this game could end, expect a thread soon.