If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Everyone relax!

Options
The sky is falling! The aky is falling! Jesus, here and reddit is just filled with people saying F BHVR! The patch failed cert! Im not buying anything!

Everyone needs a jump to conclusions map. There is no evidence the patch failed cert. NONE. It hasnt even been 10 days for the certification yet. They said “weeks” in their tweet. Its been 1 week...singular. I understand that in the world of instant gratification like today it may be hard to understand “waiting.” There used to be a time when ordering a movie from a catalogue would take 6-8 WEEKS to arrive. Relax people. Its coming. I dont know why everyone was so shocked there is a cert delay. This is standard procedure for all patches and shouldnt come as a surprise.

”WHY ARENT THEY BEING TRANSPARENT?!”
transparent about what? Its in cert. thays it. They dont have a pizza tracker that tells tgem when to get off the cpuch and meet the pizza man at the door. They will likely know the day it releases! Calm down!

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

People dont understand how much trouble publishing a game on multiple platforms can cause.
    Most console players are even used to playing exclusive titles..... :wink:

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Wicked_Django said:
    The sky is falling! The aky is falling! Jesus, here and reddit is just filled with people saying F BHVR! The patch failed cert! Im not buying anything!

Everyone needs a jump to conclusions map. There is no evidence the patch failed cert. NONE. It hasnt even been 10 days for the certification yet. They said “weeks” in their tweet. Its been 1 week...singular. I understand that in the world of instant gratification like today it may be hard to understand “waiting.” There used to be a time when ordering a movie from a catalogue would take 6-8 WEEKS to arrive. Relax people. Its coming. I dont know why everyone was so shocked there is a cert delay. This is standard procedure for all patches and shouldnt come as a surprise.

transparent about what? Its in cert. thays it. They dont have a pizza tracker that tells tgem when to get off the cpuch and meet the pizza man at the door. They will likely know the day it releases! Calm down!

I agree that people are overreacting, BUT 1) It has been 10 days, the sent it in on the 9th. 2) People think they said weeks, because much like the players, they planned for the worst, not what should’ve been. 3) Actually they can track it, all they got to do is ask SONY, and they give a general idea of where the cert process is at.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    The thing I don’t get is if people are that upset simply don’t buy anything with your money and only use shards but they’re still gonna pay money for stuff so it doesn’t effect bhvr in the end
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options

This guy ordered movies from catalogues lulz

Brah Fingerhut was the shiz
  • ThePloopz
    Options

I never knew that was a thing until now lmao
  • Wicked_Django
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Wicked_Django said:

I agree that people are overreacting, BUT 1) It has been 10 days, the sent it in on the 9th. 2) People think they said weeks, because much like the players, they planned for the worst, not what should’ve been. 3) Actually they can track it, all they got to do is ask SONY, and they give a general idea of where the cert process is at.

Ok its been 10 days which is still less than 14. 
  • Wicked_Django
    Options
    ThePloopz said:

Same with action figures. If you wanted the ghost of Ben Kenobi kenner SW figure, you had to send in proofs of purchase. 12 weeks later and blammo!

• ThePloopz
    Options
    @Wicked_Django Wait a minute 12 weeks? Where did it ship from Mars lol
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options
    1. It has been 10 days. 

2. They can track the progress. Queen even said the other day it’s a multi step process. So they know where it’s at. PLENTY of other devs give constant updates on twitter and their forums regarding the certification process.

Thats the main flaw with everyone defending BHVR here. Every excuse being created can be instantly discredited and proved wrong by the crap tons of other games on the market. BHVR isn’t reinventing the certification wheel here. 

At at the end of the day it’s not a big deal, in fact I’ve probably played more now than I normally would have just trying to make sure I stay as close to 1 million bloodpoints as possible and trying to squeeze as many 550 shard exchanges into the shrine as I can. But they’ve lost any money I would have spent on cosmetics supporting them. Anyone else fed up with their nonsense, just vote with your wallet.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Silas said:

@ThePloopz said:

From a galaxy far, far away

I didn’t mean to set that up but I’m glad I did lol
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    1. It has been 10 days. 

2. They can track the progress. Queen even said the other day it’s a multi step process. So they know where it’s at. PLENTY of other devs give constant updates on twitter and their forums regarding the certification process.

Thats the main flaw with everyone defending BHVR here. Every excuse being created can be instantly discredited and proved wrong by the crap tons of other games on the market. BHVR isn’t reinventing the certification wheel here. 

At at the end of the day it’s not a big deal, in fact I’ve probably played more now than I normally would have just trying to make sure I stay as close to 1 million bloodpoints as possible and trying to squeeze as many 550 shard exchanges into the shrine as I can. But they’ve lost any money I would have spent on cosmetics supporting them. Anyone else fed up with their nonsense, just vote with your wallet.
    And that’s what most people probably are not going to do.It’s only thing that works,getting upset only works if you back it up by not spending money 
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

Don't know what the problem is I can access all content just fine...Even had a go as Kate today was quite fun :)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:
    Don't know what the problem is I can access all content just fine...Even had a go as Kate today was quite fun :)

LOL, it’s a console thread

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@TeambossFloze said:

LOL, it’s a console thread

I know :D - I have a console too, im just playing it on PC atm

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Silas said:

@ThePloopz said:

From a galaxy far, far away

I didn’t mean to set that up but I’m glad I did lol

Intentional or not, it was beautifully executed :p

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options
         As excited as I am about The Clown, I’ve got plenty of patience- as we know for a fact that BHVR has not forgotten about us dearly beloved console players.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    ThePloopz said:

Same with action figures. If you wanted the ghost of Ben Kenobi kenner SW figure, you had to send in proofs of purchase. 12 weeks later and blammo!

Wait 12 weeks #########. Where did it ship from Mars?
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    I’ve just set about re-mastering Nurse while I wait. Didn’t play her after they changed her, cause I didn’t want to go through that rough learning process all over again. 

Im a patient man though *shrugs*.