The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

It took me 75 Hours to unlock my first killer....

This is why too much time just to unlock a character, there's f2p games that takes way much less time... Do you guys think they should do something about it?

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

No, it's fine.

There's people who have thousands of hours, and had they had the possibility to unlock those characters they'd have got them all for free.

You're not "supposed" to earn them. If it's too easy to earn them then people wont buy them.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Yes there needs to be done sth about that, especially since rank is so irrelevant and it can easily happen that some p3 players verse guys with perks at lvl 1/2.

I wish ranking would mean more and the game wasnt all about the BP grind

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Master said:
    Yes there needs to be done sth about that, especially since rank is so irrelevant and it can easily happen that some p3 players verse guys with perks at lvl 1/2.

I might be wrong but I think he talks about unlocking killers with shards, not BP/Perk grind.

I agree with Senzu on this one, it shouldn't be easy and it is okay the way it is now.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Eletrikk said:
    This is why too much time just to unlock a character, there's f2p games that takes way much less time... Do you guys think they should do something about it?

I think so, yeah, but the developers know that they cannot push players into opening their wallets through positive design choices. It's not like games like Warframe has managed to do that.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Play or pay
    Make Your Choice

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Delfador said:

@Master said:

I might be wrong but I think he talks about unlocking killers with shards, not BP/Perk grind.

I agree with Senzu on this one, it shouldn't be easy and it is okay the way it is now.

Oh that one, but that takes too long aswell if you ask me.
    its literally impossible to get enough shards within3 months to get both killer and survivor