If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Here is the math (Since math is hard for some)

Options
Swiftblade131
Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

All of the survivor cosmetics would total 35,250 Auric Cells, for Killers it is 25,695 Auric Cells (remember this is for all of the cosmetics for each side)

I can go more specific I.E. price of all the Very rares, rares, un-commons, for each side if you would like just ask.

Both together it totals 60,945 Auric Cells

$500 is enough to get 60,000 Auric cells, this would still leave you 945 cells short. This is also assuming you are buying all of the cosmetic bundles that are available, without bundles this would be higher, since it does discount when its bundled.

I did not count the cost of what is available in shards, sorry :c

Post edited by Swiftblade131 on

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Options
    I don't want to sound rude, but the sentence in brackets was unnecessary.

500$ is a lot though.
  • Crabdawg
    Crabdawg Member Posts: 22
    Options
    At least most cosmetics are just recolours atm so it's not too bad but it is pricey, I would like to see all the prices for each rarity as people aren't gonna pay for a blue shirt instead of red generally, they're gonna buy sexy suits and bear faces.
  • Swiftblade131
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Crabdawg said:
    At least most cosmetics are just recolours atm so it's not too bad but it is pricey, I would like to see all the prices for each rarity as people aren't gonna pay for a blue shirt instead of red generally, they're gonna buy sexy suits and bear faces.

Survivors:
    Very Rare - 8 of them 1,080 Cells each
    Rares - Found 6 items that are 810 Cells and 16 that are 675 cells
    Uncommon - 1 item at 297 Cells, 19 items at 270 Cells, and 2 items at 324 cells
    Commons are the basic reskins, blundles are 135 cells, each individual item would be 50 Cells (head, legs, and torso)

Killers:
    Very Rare - The whole outfits are 1,080 there are also 8 of them like survivors, but there are also 8 items I found that are 400 Cells each
    Rare - multiple items in the ranges of 250, 300, 675, and 810 cells
    Uncommon - 2 items at 100 cells each
    Common - 63 different color swaps for 50 each and one color swap for 75 for the clown

Hope this helps, also each item is X amount of cells, not total, I am sure you knew that though. :chuffed:

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    dude...you're like the wizard of oz or something.  how much for just the money exclusive items?
  • GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Math is math! You don’t change MATH! 

But at this point was anyone debating the price tag? We know it’s a lot. The debate is whether it having a high price tag is acceptable. 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@GhostEuant said:

But at this point was anyone debating the price tag? We know it’s a lot. The debate is whether it having a high price tag is acceptable. 

Were you one of those adults in the movie theater too?

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@GhostEuant said:

Absolutely!! Almost anyone old enough to remember seeing the first one in theaters is an adult at this point anyway. You’d have to have been no more than 3 years old to not legally be an adult by now. 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@GhostEuant said:
    Jack11803 said:

@GhostEuant said:

Absolutely!! Almost anyone old enough to remember seeing the first one in theaters is an adult at this point anyway. You’d have to have been no more than 3 years old to not legally be an adult by now. 

Everyone around us is probably just thinking “######### are they talking about!?”

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,061
    Options
    I don’t see a problem. Someone literally wants every single cosmetic in the game that has been released I would expect a high cost. 
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    As someone who spent $1,300 on For Honor loot crates... meh. I’d expect it to be pricey for everything. I don’t intend to buy everything, but I will buy a lot. 
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

A price tag that high for cosmetic in a paid game is pretty Incredible if you ask me.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

@Dragonredking said:
    A price tag that high for cosmetic in a paid game is pretty Incredible if you ask me.

What should be remembered is that this price also includes all the cosmetics that can be unlocked with Shards. The price for cosmetics that can ONLY be bought with Auric Cells is much lower.

• Swiftblade131
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    dude...you're like the wizard of oz or something.  how much for just the money exclusive items?

I combined the killer and survivor money exclusives together. You would need 23,650 Cells to get all of them, so in the ball park of around $200, since that much would lend you 24,000 cells

Money exclusives as follows:

Very Rares: 12 items at 1,080 Cells and 3 items at 400 Cells
    Rare: 8 items at 810 Cells, 1 item at 675 Cells, and 3 items at 250 Cells
    Uncommon: 2 items at 324 Cells, 1 item at 297 Cells, 2 items at 270 Cells, and 1 item at 100 Cells
    Commons: None

Hope this helps you out

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    Options

@Dragonredking said:

I think it is outrageous tbh. Sheer greed. There should be some legislation to prevent this.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:

I combined the killer and survivor money exclusives together. You would need 23,650 Cells to get all of them, so in the ball park of around $200, since that much would lend you 24,000 cells

Money exclusives as follows:

Very Rares: 12 items at 1,080 Cells and 3 items at 400 Cells
    Rare: 8 items at 810 Cells, 1 item at 675 Cells, and 3 items at 250 Cells
    Uncommon: 2 items at 324 Cells, 1 item at 297 Cells, 2 items at 270 Cells, and 1 item at 100 Cells
    Commons: None

Hope this helps you out

it does.  thank you very much.