If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

help1

Options
drunky26
drunky26 Member Posts: 686

how to drive a car as the chainsaw man?

Comments

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    ???
  • A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
    Options
    What?
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    Get close then pedal to the metal. 
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

what the #########?

• A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Does a blue shell count as a chainsaw?
  • TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

Car Instructions:

• Rev up the engine
      • Then you disable your brakes.
      • Make sure you're the loudest thing possible
      • Remove the steering wheel to turn down the aBILLYty to steer.

(The following 2 aren't needed for driving a car, but is needed to be a good person)

Safety Instructions:

Also, it's foggy in the fog, you might accidentally hit a pedestrian. whenever you do they get DAZZLED by your INCREDIBLE driving skills. However they might die from seeing that, so it's always best afterwards to hang them on hook, into the heart. This stops their adrenaline from pumping after being hit by a deformed lunatic who thinks it's a good idea to RUN WITH A CHAINSAW!!! seeing a Nascar driver in work doing amazing driving. Also, they might get too much exactment and might stab you (DS) or try to escape you by wiggling out, don't let them escape! Putting them on this sanitary needle will actually help them.

Safety Instructions 2:

Sometimes a random thing will appear when 2 mechanical thingies light up and 3 pedestrians calming down on a needle were taken by the ambulance that looks strangely a lot like a tentacle monster from Not Heaven. For some reason a innocent person wants to jump in it. DON'T LET THEM DO THIS!!!! Black Mist is making them want to kill themselves, and will kill them instantly, just wait until they try to jump in, and grab them, then put them on a sanitary needle. Wait hours if needed, you need to save them!

That's it:

And now I think that's all you really need to know about killing people driving a car. Remember to drive safe, cause murder is bad, no matter what demonic thing you're trying to please. But that ain't murder, it's saving lives. Now go show them you're best at driving cars.
    I worked really long and hard on this, looking back I don't think it's that good, but I spent too much time for it not to be seen by someone.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942
    Options

@TheGameZpro3 said:

Car Instructions:

• Rev up the engine
      • Then you disable your brakes.
      • Make sure you're the loudest thing possible
      • Remove the steering wheel to turn down the aBILLYty to steer.

(The following 2 aren't needed for driving a car, but is needed to be a good person)

Safety Instructions:

Also, it's foggy in the fog, you might accidentally hit a pedestrian. whenever you do they get DAZZLED by your INCREDIBLE driving skills. However they might die from seeing that, so it's always best afterwards to hang them on hook, into the heart. This stops their adrenaline from pumping after being hit by a deformed lunatic who thinks it's a good idea to RUN WITH A CHAINSAW!!! seeing a Nascar driver in work doing amazing driving. Also, they might get too much exactment and might stab you (DS) or try to escape you by wiggling out, don't let them escape! Putting them on this sanitary needle will actually help them.

Safety Instructions 2:

Sometimes a random thing will appear when 2 mechanical thingies light up and 3 pedestrians calming down on a needle were taken by the ambulance that looks strangely a lot like a tentacle monster from Not Heaven. For some reason a innocent person wants to jump in it. DON'T LET THEM DO THIS!!!! Black Mist is making them want to kill themselves, and will kill them instantly, just wait until they try to jump in, and grab them, then put them on a sanitary needle. Wait hours if needed, you need to save them!

That's it:

And now I think that's all you really need to know about killing people driving a car. Remember to drive safe, cause murder is bad, no matter what demonic thing you're trying to please. But that ain't murder, it's saving lives. Now go show them you're best at driving cars.
    I worked really long and hard on this, looking back I don't think it's that good, but I spent too much time for it not to be seen by someone.

I saw it.