If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The feeling when....

Options

You unintentionally rank up as Killer and go from matches that are too easy and boring to fun to downright annoying with all the gen rushers.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

I don’t get killers who complain about pips, and want them buffed. It should be hard as hell to pip as killer, to prevent you going up against the best when you yourself aren’t.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,242
    Options
    I get survivors who aren't douchebags
  • CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    I don’t get killers who complain about pips, and want them buffed. It should be hard as hell to pip as killer, to prevent you going up against the best when you yourself aren’t.

That's not the problem at all. It's just the objective for survs is so fast that it just ruins the game and experienced survivors know that and abuse it to get easy wins. It's annoying.

• Jack11803
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Jack11803 said:

That's not the problem at all. It's just the objective for survs is so fast that it just ruins the game and experienced survivors know that and abuse it to get easy wins. It's annoying.

Oh I know, and it’s a big problem. I’m saying UNLIKE you, some people think, “oh gee, I got wrecked but I want a pip” which leads to inexperienced killers being slaughtered by the best survivors.

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

I get what you're saying but the fact that it's so easy to pip as a survivor makes me disagree. We want it even. pipping as a survivor is more of a participation reward than anything

• Jack11803
    Options

@robin said:

@Jack11803 said:

I get what you're saying but the fact that it's so easy to pip as a survivor makes me disagree. We want it even. pipping as a survivor is more of a participation reward than anything

Main reason it’s easy, (and should be) to pip as survivor, is because it takes VERY LITTLE to ruin the killers game with experience. If you distract the killer for 5 gens and don’t pip, there’s a problem.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

It should be hard as hell to pip for both side.
    But the problem is that (sadly) if it's "too hard" it will make matchmaking nighmareish at high rank and with no reward for reaching higher rank why would anyone bother ranking up when they can chill at low rank?
    So they can't make it hard on any side because of it.

And I have doubt that they plan on giving incentive for ranking up.
    Unless it's one of Mathieu fabled top priority.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 836
    edited June 2018
    Options

I did this.

Was having fun experimenting with Freddy. Paintbrush + Monitor and Abuse, or Class Photo + putting everyone to sleep. Actually had a blast on some games, especially with jump scares.

Theeeen I hit rank 5 and under without realizing it. Got Freddy on Bedham. They rushed gens in under 5 min with ruin up. I couldn't do anything against the loops, and they all woke up within seconds of putting them to sleep if I left them alone, despite my green dress add-on. It ended with a single kill, because Dwight with DS wouldn't leave until I hooked him.

I mean I appreciated the pity hook, but that was a sad game. Took a break after lol

Another was trying out Hex: Third Seal again. Didn't notice the SWF team, so they just ignored it despite it being applied on everyone and told me in post-game that it didn't do anything because they had voice coms.

Feelsbad