If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hilarious illogical perks you've seen killers use

Options

Ok, so I just had a match against a Freddy. I noticed how quickly people were able to wake themselves up so soon after being put asleep. I get to the end of the match and I see he was running this perk;

I actually laughed out loud. Have you guys seen killers run any perks that just make no sense, and can even work against them like with this Freddy here?

Comments

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

... What was he thinking? smh. :|

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options
         Well, besides the fact that you can Wake Up by failing certain skill checks. As we know; A failed skill check regresses completion on the given action. And when The Nightmare puts a survivor to sleep, their action speed is severely reduced. 
         So... although Overcharge guarantees a “skill check to Wake Up”, it inevitably causes survivors to fall into a REAL nightmare. Where falling asleep and waking up only leaves plenty of unfinished generators!

But one time I did regretably bring Distressing for Freddy... goodbye auras.
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options

Ok, so I just had a match against a Freddy. I noticed how quickly people were able to wake themselves up so soon after being put asleep. I get to the end of the match and I see he was running this perk;

I actually laughed out loud. Have you guys seen killers run any perks that just make no sense, and can even work against them like with this Freddy here?

A three gen overcharge strat on Freddy is meme level hilarity. Those gens regress so fast!
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    I’ve seen a huntress and a Freddy use insidious. I’ve also seen a doctor use insidious in his shock therapy mode.
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Oh and I seen a Freddy use tinkerer
  • Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    edited June 2018
    Options

Overcharge on Freddy isn't that bad. the regression from the fail sc is pretty good so it actually work better than using Ruin on him.

but talking about stupid : i saw more than one time survivors using Selfcare and No Mither ...