So about that new chapter

Link
Link Member Posts: 135

I have been quite absent from dbd as i got burnt out a week or so after legions release. Is there anything big i missed? i already know about the ds change but i cant find anything on the new chapter.

Comments

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

No news yet. Some people think the survivor is a carnival lady.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

@Link said:
    I have been quite absent from dbd as i got burnt out a week or so after legions release. Is there anything big i missed? i already know about the ds change but i cant find anything on the new chapter.

New chapter PTB is most likely coming out tomorrow.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    AntiJelly said:

@Link said:

New chapter hasn't even been teased yet. Id say next week at the earliest
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Soon™

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

We're all in the dark so far, All we've gotten is Soon™
    Best guess is March 5th for PTB and some teaser in the next week but no official word yet.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@ClogWench said:
    AntiJelly said:

@Link said:

Yeah it has been teased, Polyester posted a pic of a flag on Twitter

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@BigBadPiggy said:

PaulieEsther?

That wasn't anything important honestly. I hope it is tomorrow but I don't think so.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@Delfador said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

PaulieEsther?

That wasn't anything important honestly. I hope it is tomorrow but I don't think so.

Yeah I forgot how to spell his name XD

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@BigBadPiggy said:

@Delfador said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

PaulieEsther?

Yeah I forgot how to spell his name XD

Honestly, I checked it out as well.

I didn't make any mistake though lol

• ClogWench

@ClogWench said:
    AntiJelly said:

@Link said:

In contrast to what Spirit, Legion and Clown got that's hardly a teaser. Possibly even irrelevant.
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

No info. Anything you hear is just guess work.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

@ClogWench said:
    AntiJelly said:

@Link said:

They've repeated numerous times lately that they're redesigning the way the communicate. The "teaser" was the decisive nerf. 5 days away from Tuesday. That's how it's been before, so the PTB probably comes out tomorrow.

• ClogWench
    AntiJelly said:

@ClogWench said:
    AntiJelly said:

@Link said:

They've repeated numerous times lately that they're redesigning the way the communicate. The "teaser" was the decisive nerf. 5 days away from Tuesday. That's how it's been before, so the PTB probably comes out tomorrow.

Sounds like a stretch but I suppose we'll know by tomorrow
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    AntiJelly said:

@ClogWench said:
    AntiJelly said:

@Link said:

This /\... just because we haven't gotten a vid or anything doesn't mean we're not getting the ptb tomorrow... 
  • Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,011
    edited February 2019

No news yet. We can't expect anything until the teaser trailer arrives (and the DS news is not that), but that's had an ETA of 'any day now' for weeks. At this rate, there might not be a PTB before that streamer invite BHVR is doing.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

No news yet. We can't expect anything until the teaser trailer arrives (and the DS news is not that), but that's had an ETA of 'any day now' for weeks. At this rate, there might not be a PTB before that streamer invite BHVR is doing.

It will be way too late, 5 march just for the ptb?then the dlc will come on 20 march,which has never happened before to be that late
    Cuz shapeshifter killer is too hard to implement with many carnival costumes of survs skins
  • Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,011

@legionnbuff said:
    Science_Guy said:

It will be way too late, 5 march just for the ptb?then the dlc will come on 20 march,which has never happened before to be that late

There'd probably be a shorter PTB, but there have been longer gaps between killers. A 12th or 19th of March release would either be right on schedule or still in time for a 'Winter' release.