How long have you been playing?

2»

Comments

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

I started playing in August 2016. The first free weekend that happened on Steam.

I started to learn survivor when nurse launched (she was as fast as trapper, 3 blinks base kit) and the Machine gun build meta with the Halloween release. When there was infinite NOED not tied to a HEX.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@not_Queen said:
    I started playing in August 2016. The first free weekend that happened on Steam.

I started to learn survivor when nurse launched (she was as fast as trapper, 3 blinks base kit) and the Machine gun build meta with the Halloween release. When there was infinite NOED not tied to a HEX.

Nurse sounds balanced at the time(sarcasm)

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

@Hoodedfengm1n I was trying to figure out how to play so I had no concept of balance yet ;)
    But let's say that she was... terrifying.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

...Since before Nurse, I think.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@not_Queen said:
    @Hoodedfengm1n I was trying to figure out how to play so I had no concept of balance yet ;)
    But let's say that she was... terrifying.

I can tell, a 115 movement speed nurse would be horrific, but I still jump to Myers so I will expect you jumped whenever you were not paying attention to nurse

• Anthew
    Anthew Member Posts: 6

September 2016 ^^

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

I was around in June/July 2016. I had my first experiences of killers, hid in lockers and long grass (the grass was actually a lot longer back then to hide in or so it seemed) and missed every swing when playing Wraith. Now, 2,800 hours later, I am still doing all of these things ;)

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

June 2016

Tbh honest it wasn't as bad as people claim it was. Sure there was soooo many abusable things but at the same time the game was new and there wasn't any SWF while you also faced tons of noobs. You could get about 3-6 hook grabs since people didn't know that was a feature back within first two months.
    And killers didn't even know that lunge existed so it was so hilarious to watch the try to hit someone without any range.

My most favourite thing was the horror feeling in my first survivor games and the feeling of power in killer games. It was genuinly scary to hear terror radious and as killer you felt as force to be reckoned with.

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 315

August 2018, when it was free on PS Plus. And I started playing everyday, no exception( except the Hallowed Blight and it's horrendous killer queue).

Same here :chuffed:
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

November 2016... damn it feels like an eternity.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    edited February 2019
    I started right before huntress dropped. 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

July 2017, on Xbox and came to PC around 6 months ago.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Giddawid said:
    I was around in June/July 2016. I had my first experiences of killers, hid in lockers and long grass (the grass was actually a lot longer back then to hide in or so it seemed) and missed every swing when playing Wraith. Now, 2,800 hours later, I am still doing all of these things ;)

Lol. Some things never change in our playstyles, when I started playing, I was a toxic killer, I still am rn.

• Lavernne
    Lavernne Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2019

June 2016.
    I bought it, but watched streamers more often because I was afraid to play alone and always needed some courage first. I'm a scaredy and rarely play horrorgames.. haha :D

Ah...and I used the pallets to block the killer's way and not to stun him. So I threw them too, even if I was not hunted at all. So stupid. xD

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Since right after Myers release, when OG machine gun was a thing.
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Howling Grounds

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Shortly after it came out on PS4. Before Myers and Huntress got added on console

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

Since May 2018

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    The weekend prior to the howling grounds... so just over a year ago now
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Around the time Halloween was released. So basically Pink Perk Era.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@not_Queen said:

I kinda want to try go against a 115% Nurse now. Only for one game tho, it would be absolutely terrifying XD

• Ranagax
    Ranagax Member Posts: 25

I don't even play xD

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,010

Two and a half years, since what (I think) was the first free weekend. Right when the Nurse was released.