Decent Stall Legion

I have been grinding out perks with Legion for a few days now and have a build I like and is working for me.

Perks
Sloppy Butcher (worked with frenzy and work on hit perks are especially good with Legion since you can generally always get a hit off.)
Ruin (your playing a long game with this build and there is no denying its stall power)
BBQ (on the fence with this one in this build, but I do like to farm bp and the power isn't terrible either)
Overcharge (you will use this alot to slow progression)

The idea is you patrol gens, if you can frenzy and get some hits do it, put as much pressure on as you can, but sometime tapping the gen first is best then use frenzy to hit or hit and move to another gen. Your main goal is the slow gen progression while getting chase and hits with frenzy. Only go for a chase and kill when you can do it quick, your main goal when it comes to hooking is to hook everyone once, this not only gives great BP with bbq but also grants you a tick from Devout.

In terms of pipping, if you can slow the game down enough, you should get max or near max in Malicious and Chaser, and good with Gate Keeper, Devout will be the hardest because you have 0 perks that help you in a chase. You will find that many people don't heal vs Legion and this can give you some hooks when they present themselves.

I am not that good of a player, but this build usually pips and generates good blood points. There will be games where all the survivors escape, you are called a trash killer yet you still lead all in blood points and pip. I am currently rank 6 so take all this with a grain of salt.

It is a fairly easy build to play and don't spend time chasing that one survivor who can dodge your swings in the open much less loop you endlessly.

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Legion with BBQ probably nets the most points out of any Killer, you can lose all 4 Survivors and still get loads of points, but of course, I'd rather not lose.

I really enjoy Legion and it sucks not many people play them, they're really fun to play as but of course not against.

Remember Me, Sloppy Butcher, Bloodhound/Stridor, BBQ and Chili. This is a great build for endgame, I say this every chance I get because you can juggle both Exits if they spawn not too far from each other. The DW with Remember Me is a match made perfect for stalling.

• Lillika
    Lillika Member Posts: 38
    edited February 2019

I tried Discordance and in all honesty 90% of the time Ruin is better and for my build Overcharge is really money. n\No other perk stalls more, it has great synergy with Legion especially if you play with one of the knife addons that increases time to mend.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Surveillance, Sloppy Butcher, Ruin, and Pop Goes the Weasel has been my Legion build to great effect.