If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Stop whining about the update already

Options
Yes, I understand I also play on console but even I have patience and to be rightfully honest a lot of my hype kind of died. Mostly due to the fact that the update should have been here by now since it was on PC the 12th of this month but there's nothing I can do about that and there's nothing to devs can do about this now either.

If you want me to be honest given that Microsoft and Sony loves money anyway you figured they would pushed it through bugs and all because there's a store where we can purchase cosmetics and other Goods.

Besides that little tidbit there's nothing else I can truthfully say but let's hope that they don't release that update within 7 Days of the shrine refresh because it seems like that's what's going to happen.

Point is come down and just get your blood points to max, work out some builds before the chapter gets here, however if you can't do either or then just let the hype die.

Heck... there's nothing we can do and yes we could probably have a ptb on console so the developers can already have the Assets in the game and allow us to test them out but hey wishful thinking right.

I can't wait to see the salt down below because people can't handle an opinion.

Comments

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    You and I share the same opinion, I was really behind on saving bloodpoints cause I had a few more teachables I was trying to unlock. Just gives me a lil more time
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Silly kids.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    PC master race. The console peasants will wait.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@Easylife said:
    Wait, so you make a NEW thread to tell people to STOP whining then then you say can't wait to see the salt which is essentially more whining?
    Your post is pretty much "stop whining" into "can't wait to see the whining down below".
    A NEW thread on the subject was exactly that the forum needed... said noone ever.

Yeah have seen so many threads..

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Easylife said:

Wait, so you make a NEW thread to tell people to STOP whining then then you say can't wait to see the salt which is essentially more whining?
    Your post is pretty much "stop whining" into "can't wait to see the whining down below".
    A NEW thread on the subject was exactly that the forum needed... said noone ever.

Gaming forums in a nutshell
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options
    Stop whining about people whining.
  • Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Whining about people whining is just as bad.