Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Weekly Rituals

A lot of people have already suggested this, and it's kind of surprising that we don't have this, seeing as most other games do. I think it'd be nice if we could get weekly rituals. Whether the rewards be iridescent shards or more blood points, it sounds like a good idea to me. Of course, the rituals would have to take longer to complete than dailies, and the reward should be better than what a daily would give you. Anyways, what's everyone else's opinions on this? Would you want weekly rituals?

Comments

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    edited February 2019
    That would be nice to see! Like killing a certain amount of Survivors or saving a certain amount of fellow Survivors! Iridescent Shards would be a great reward for them too!
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

I'm on board. It would spice up gameplay a lot. Either BP or shards as rewards would be nice. @Peanits proposes even teachable perks, but what happens if we already have them?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Cool, anything more than the "1 task in 1 match" thing right now.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

I'm on board. It would spice up gameplay a lot. Either BP or shards as rewards would be nice. @Peanits proposes even teachable perks, but what happens if we already have them?

Id say probably get the BP equivalent you would if re purchased in shrine? So 150/225k?
  • Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

Could just give you bloodpoints instead, like the shrine.
  • projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

The Dev nerfed the amount of bloodpoints from rituals claiming people complained they were "too high". Thats such a farce.

I seriously doubt the dev will even consider this :(

• My weekly ritual is to do long distance jogging/running
  • WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175
    So a daily ritual plus a weekly ritual, sounds good as long weekly becomes it's own ritual so you can have max 4 rituals, 3 daily ones and a weekly 
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    edited February 2019
    Peanits said:
    That would be nice to have. Maybe you could even have teachable perks as rewards of they were hard enough to do. Something like "Get a merciless victory with 5 different killers". 
    Maybe the devs could also add these "community challenges" (they sometimes posted that on reddit I guess) when you have to use certain builds and those who succeed will get rewarded 
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Legion approves

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Yes to weekly rituals 
  • ChrisFuFuu
    ChrisFuFuu Member Posts: 110

I would love to see weekly rituals in the game. More motivation to play besides the daily rituals. But please, if this is implemented into the game, give us 1 surv weekly ritual and 1 killer weekly ritual. Otherwise, you are forced to play a role you maybe do not enjoy.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

1 weekly ritual, 3 daily rituals that keep refreshing everyday (since they are dailys?) and a choice to switch out one daily for another (like we can do now).
    That'd be PERFECT.