devs must realize killers individual unbalancy is disaster level 'nerf nurse and buff others

Options
jiyeonlee
jiyeonlee Member Posts: 211
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

i played lots of games and im all good at those especially games have rank

i must above 10% ranked of the users like in this game dead by daylight

at the brown yellow green ranks nurse isn't problem at all but its just from their suckness

they can't find survivors,can't find after one hit,or bad at adjust blink which much,much, easier than billy's snapsaw

bad nurse users, they are just noobs for games have no intuition about controling games and this game

and red rank killers(mostly nurse players) can hear whole natural sounds like moving in bush,breathing

also can utilize nurse's fastest speed and movement and range and ignore everything in this game

and nurse is only character who can change movement speeds for using their add ons

what i said? is even default setting of nurse is fastest and fastest movement range per mins and attack range

and ignore everythings of survivor things and only killer who can enhance these all ability for using add ons

also they can see or hear whole blink passage

meant blink to past you and if you were near by that blink route they already heard or saw you most times

cause they must using whisper and knows where to find and focus for all kill

at this point nurse is not kind of character skilled to make it op or not

this game is all about speeds and i told she have fastest speeds and movement range and attack range

asia users already have united thought like me and thinking and talking and they would say who denied this

is only can heard from noobs.. or morons who can't play this easy game skillfully

and most problem is its one sided ability if nurse player is skilled opponents have no clue or answer for that

for example in old or ######### fighting games unlimited combos are sometimes considered as skilled cause its hard

than how about opponents? they are not skilled enough to get that combo?

hm...its enough to say...lets talk about other killers

they are pitiful unless they can do perfect snapsaw or long range shots

what im talking about is in dead by daylight only nurse huntless billy is killers and others are survivors

and in the red rank i can explode their games for looping and they can explode my games for looping

so i recommend other killers should move to survivor faction and i can guarantee that will more balanced than now

of course im joking but thats how inactive you devs are

massive buff them to make them looks like killers

i wrote other killers and other people did lots so let talk about suggestions about nurse

1nerf moving speed to survivor's walking speed (reduce fastest speeds and movement range per mins,seconds)
2give it 107% or 110% speeds of survivors but can't through the walls it still be tier1 killer cause fastest speeds and...
3gives cooldown for per blink and add blink from add ons are considered like a bullets and add cooldown add ons

until that times i keep think they other killers are my toy and nurse is sign of triggered or loser

Comments

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    edited June 2018
    Options
    A ) There’s a balance feedback subforum
    B ) I got to be honest that was way too much text for me. In general I support all killers being more closely balanced. 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    your thread subject was worded so ridiculously that i couldnt read your post
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

Before I start talking about what is wrong in your post, here is some tips.
    -Randomly pressing enter don't make your thread more readable.
    -Use punctuation.
    -Use upper case (Capital letter) at the start of a sentences.

Good? Now let's start on the actual criticism.

"this game is all about speeds and i told she have fastest speeds and movement range and attack range"
    Without blinking she is slower than survivor so no, she isn't the fastest and even if you take on consideration her blink the high fatigue time post blink make hillbilly arguably faster than her.
    As for attack range once again it is false since lunge distances are based on the walking speed of the killer meaning that as she is the slowest walking killer she also as the shortest lunge of them all.

"asia users already have united thought like me and thinking and talking and they would say who denied this"
    The fact that other people agree with you doesn't make you right especially when you say factually wrong thing like the example above.

"is only can heard from noobs.. or morons who can't play this easy game skillfully"
    Threating people that disagree with you of noob and moron won't help you make friend.
    It just make you a douchbag

Don't really have much thing to say about the rest because either I agree or your english is so broken that I have no ######### idea what you are trying to say.

• jiyeonlee
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Dragonredking said:
    -Use punctuation.

"this game is all about speeds and i told she have fastest speeds and movement range and attack range"
    Without blinking she is slower than survivor so no, she isn't the fastest and even if you take on consideration her blink the high fatigue time post blink make hillbilly arguably faster than her.
    As for attack range once again it is false since lunge distances are based on the walking speed of the killer meaning that as she is the slowest walking killer she also as the shortest lunge of them all.

"asia users already have united thought like me and thinking and talking and they would say who denied this"
    The fact that other people agree with you doesn't make you right especially when you say factually wrong thing like the example above.

"is only can heard from noobs.. or morons who can't play this easy game skillfully"
    Threating people that disagree with you of noob and moron won't help you make friend.

Don't really have much thing to say about the rest because either I agree or your english is so broken that I have no [BAD WORD] idea what you are trying to say.

at least words are there, your 1st language is english? than you are lack of intuition
    i understand mine's foreigners well

pew,keep in mind intelligence is match with your comprehension and intuition

• Dragonredking
    Options

@jiyeonlee said:

at least words are there, your 1st language is english? than you are lack of intuition

1st No english isn't my first language, I actully consider myself garbage at english and often edit my post to correct typos I make.
    You not being a nativive english speaker doesn't excuse lazyness

2nd What does intuition as anything to do with anything?

3rd Why do I even bother you probably don't even understand what I am writing since you are most likely using something like google trad to translate to your original language and it is unable to properly translate most sentences that have more than 10 word in them

• jiyeonlee
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Dragonredking said:
    -Use punctuation.

Don't really have much thing to say about the rest because either I agree or your english is so broken that I have no [BAD WORD] idea what you are trying to say.

im sad about answer this at you cause you didn't played game in high ranked or other killers

this part killing me
    first blinking nurse doesn't have shorter lunge than other killers
    and if you re just told about nurse walking? its oddly funny
    why you thought nurse does walking and walking attack? you just came from different world?

2rd other killers does lunge at maximum distance not a blink to close and lunge
    oh my god i have to explain this? and others i can't even answer cause these are so worthless conversation

i don't know why you judge logical or non logical by yourself?
    logic is never come from you, its from information

• jiyeonlee
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Dragonredking said:

@jiyeonlee said:

1st No english isn't my first language, I actully consider myself garbage at english and often edit my post to correct typos I make.
    You not being a nativive english speaker doesn't excuse lazyness

2nd What does intuition as anything to do with anything?

3rd Why do I even bother you probably don't even understand what I am writing since you are most likely using something like google trad to translate to your original language and it is unable to properly translate most sentences that have more than 10 word in them

even i predict i have to explain about logics ha...it makes me angry

which means i don't talking for my individual thought if i does that lots of people will try to chew me

i just talking or told red ranked players or red ranked streamers complain about
    also i felt same and i just calculated how it is and came here to write some shits to fix

cause devs are fixing somethings but they doing like dead slow

and looks didn't realize these shits as problems

if the game balance is not problem from them i can't say any word for that

• Dragonredking
    Options

For the love of christ your english is so ######### bad.
    Please does any one understand what he is trying to tell to me appart from the fact that he his trying to say that I'm not high rank because I disagree with him.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2018
    Options
    his bad english aside... his points are also invalid
  • jiyeonlee
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Dragonredking said:
    For the love of christ your english is so [BAD WORD] bad.
    Please does any one understand what he is trying to tell to me appart from the fact that he his trying to say that I'm not high rank because I disagree with him.

don't be idiot and blind at same time

what can i tell you is somebody telling nurse is fine for now is not even downloaded game yet skilled

cause it can't be prove for humanly skilled player

wait...hm..

or would i say above scrub players can't say like that only ez noobs can say that magical idiotic words

"nurse is fine" or "other killers are fine"

either way they didn't met competitive opponents for sure

and those works for only scrub vs scrub match ups