If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Should we see The Entities form?

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Now i know we see The Entity when she blocks the killer from chasing the survivors at the exit gates, or when she appears to come and claim the soul of the survivor. I asked one dev stream if we would ever get the chance to see more physical aspects of The Entity and i believe it was Mr. Dave Richard that simply answered "Yes".

Now, the only thing i am concerned about is that after watching this recent video about why Cosmic Horror is hard to make. I wonder, should we really see this malevolent being for what it really is? Or should we stay in suspense?

For those that want to watch the video i am referring to here is the link below. I will have you know, i have been wondering about this thing since when i first heard about it in 2016, how it was the ruler of the realm and how it was pure evil in nature, i have started to feel as if my mind is adrift, and that i am starting to wonder if this thing could be real, what if there is some kind of pocket out there in the void of space, where people have actually gone missing, never to be seen again? What if there is something like this. What if it is slowly eating our world, bit by bit. And winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OTO7Rqln9Q

Enjoy.

Comments

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942
    Options

I don't think we should actually see the Entity, for the reason that we might be disappointed if we do.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Everything that's not a killer, survivor, or Maurice is actually the Entity.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@Orion said:
    Everything that's not a killer, survivor, or Maurice is actually the Entity.

Well we know this, but what i'm talking is it's physical form, should we be able to see something that we know we wouldn't really understand.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

I think the entity should be left to your imagination, the entity is basically God himself when it comes to Dead By Daylight, I feel it shouldn't have a physical form or even be playable, even though it manifests a little in the killers, it would show that it is killer tier, which it isn't, it's the creator and destroyer of that realm.

• Fiend66
    Fiend66 Member Posts: 5
    Options

The Entities true form? I'm gonna say no. However the Entities Avatar, Absolutely.

The Entities been very displeased with the killers lately and has decided to use a fraction of it's powers to make a Avatar to do the job it's self.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

We've already seen the entity in it's real form tho

I was wrong, this isn't even her final form!!!

Jokes aside though, I think we should leave what the entity truly looks like up to our own imagination, the true horror is always in suspense and what your imagination makes of it