We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Remembering to use your stuff

So yesterday I played a game as the pig, I think I sacrificed only one player (Meg) in the swamp but it was a good fun game and the entity was reasonably happy with my performance awarding me a pip.

The next game was as a survivor - facing the pig. The first person got downed and was presented with a mask. That's when I realised - I've just played an entire pig game without remembering to use a single reverse bear trap.

Do I have to play my next pig game repeating , "bear traps, bear traps, bear traps" to myself for the entire game?

Comments

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

lol, I do the same thing, only with my Last Will add-on. I constantly forget that I have that extra RBT; my saving grace is my near limitless supply of Last Will's.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,363

@AlphaJackson said:
    lol, I do the same thing, only with my Last Will add-on. I constantly forget that I have that extra RBT; my saving grace is my near limitless supply of Last Will's.

Yes I brought in an addon for extra traps too! The survivor's probably thought I was saving them for the end game until the gates opened and I still didn't put any traps on.

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76
    I sometimes do this as trapper because you get so caught up chasing people you forget that you have to place traps. :]
  • Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,555
    edited February 2019

It's like when someone tries to body block you as legion, and your gut reaction is to m1 and not m2 to dash right through them

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I always forget the bear traps XD

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

I love when Pigs forget to trap your head.