If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

perfect absolute zero

Options
EpicFailTryHard
EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
perfect absolute zero incentive to play killer.  i tried the insane idea again after a long break.  there is nothing there.  2,219 bp for me. top survivor was 12,763.  the rest under 10,000.  the game was five minutes max.  i didn't do the pre-lobby "you look like swf-i'm outta here." dodge but they probably were.  not fun.  yeah....so that is it.  i don't know how killer mains do it...actually, i do.  i'll pass.  back to survivor.  

Comments

• GolgiNea
    GolgiNea Member Posts: 157
    Options

I dont know how the heck you got 2,219 bp. What were you doing?! Lol

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    git gud
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    not finding anyone.  swamp map.  huntress.  match couldn't have been 5 minutes.  dreadful experience.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    next game i got 2 kills.  once the gates opened, i camped one to death in the basement and one that was dumb enough to attempt a rescue.  one escaped, one left and they held the game hostage for 20 minutes because i didn't chase them out.  quite an experience.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Your life is pretty nice, as usual.

• Lowbei
    Options
    i find it fascinating that the OP originally posted one salt thread, and got laughed at so badly that he got a complex, and now spams the forum with “im bad” threads.

I hope he doesnt cut himself irl.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Runiver said:

Your life is pretty nice, as usual.

not going to lie.  it is yet another awesome day to be me.  it just....keeps....happening.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Yohthao said:

You'd have to deliberately not try and search for survivors/not play strategically to score 2,000+ BP as a huntress or any killer for that matter.

Also, you give up too easily on playing killer. Give it more shots or observe other killers and see what they do that you don't. You shouldn't just give up the instant you come back, considering if you asked any other killers why you scored 2,000+ BP, it's because you didn't try hard enough and were quick to complain how bad of a killer you are instead of improving upon your existing skills.

meh, if you don't camp/tunnel, you won't win.  this is from someone that does neither typically.  gens go too fast.  i have two p3 killers and all the rest are p2.  an abundance of nurse blink videos in the media section also.  dammit, my opinion matters.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    i find it fascinating that the OP originally posted one salt thread, and got laughed at so badly that he got a complex, and now spams the forum with “im bad” threads.

you can only hope, my delusional little friend.  besides, yet further testament to how warped your perception is.  i believe i have readily supplied plenty of information as to why the world looks the way it does to you.  hint-it is a reflection, especially when others don't see the same thing.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@Lowbei said:

For real though lol.

another excellent example of my former point.  someone actually sees video game experience as an actual reason to assess one's self-worth.  fascinating.  even if the test subjects can't see it (especially since, i should say),  i can and am grateful for the comic relief.
  • guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    Options

How did you do? Seriously, how? Even when I don't want to play killer, I have 8k in brutality and in chase. I see myself only having 2k only by stopping playing and go with the Wraith cloacked in the basement staring at a wall.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    now i am being called onto the carpet by "guest".  i fear i shall slink into the shadows of obscurity and infamy due to my abhorrent gameplay.  the ultimate nightmare come to stark reality.  my skin crawls.  i dare not go outside, for fear of being seen.  i must warn my family to stay away...at all costs...please, stay away.  leave me to my loathsome shame.
  • Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

@Lowbei said:

For real though lol.

eek. he got so emotional about this that hes spamming the thread now. the poor guys arms are probably full of razor scars.

please dont do it! somebody out there loves you, surely.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    lol, no.  how could they love me!  i am terrible at videogames!  forshame!
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    the world lowbei lives in.  lol.  smgdh.