If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Who do we talk to..

Options
When we run across someone showing other people how to clearly hack blood points..and possibly trying to hack the AC cells?
This guy needs to be dealt with

Answers

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2018
    Options
    me. youre supposed to report that to me. tell me about it.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options
    Lowbei said:

No offense but are you a mod or something lol

• Lowbei
    edited June 2018
    Options

no
  • MrsMaliciousX
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

No offense but are you a mod or something lol

no

I don't think you can help me then. Lol

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    I know who you are talking about. But he is always hiding his name in his video's. Let's face it... the current report and anti cheat system is ****. The devs are going to lose so much money because of their ignorance.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    Options
    I know who you are talking about. But he is always hiding his name in his video's. Let's face it... the current report and anti cheat system is ****. The devs are going to lose so much money because of their ignorance.
    It just sucks that I go to watch funny dbd clips and that pops up then people are asking for cheats for ps4 and Xbox..like really why you gotta cheat t this game?

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    It just sucks that I go to watch funny dbd clips and that pops up then people are asking for cheats for ps4 and Xbox..like really why you gotta cheat t this game?

Most because cant have fun if they lose. It’s starting to get bad on PS4. Ran into a 4 man SWF of hackers yesterday. 

At first I thought I was just missing my Blinks... I recorded the match via the share feature and re-watched it. They were literally invulnerable to taking a hit. It became blatant when I swung at a Claudette that tucked herself into a corner while uninjured. I just swung and didn’t blink, it went through her and no damage. He then ran to his team, and all 4 started Tea Bagging me by a Gen. 
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2018
    Options

@MrsMaliciousX Can this be done on console too or is it just a PC matter?

Btw I think I played a game with you before MrsmaliciousX :+1:

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    Broccoli_Jaeger said:

the more unbalanced and unfun a game is, the more players will start to cheat/hack. Also if they cannot pass a certain skillevel they are tempted to do that
    It always happens

• MrsMaliciousX
    Options
    DRAGOON said:

@MrsMaliciousX Can this be done on console too or is it just a PC matter?

Btw I think I played a game with you before MrsmaliciousX :+1:

Um I honestly do not know I didn't watch the video long enough :/

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options

Most because cant have fun if they lose. It’s starting to get bad on PS4. Ran into a 4 man SWF of hackers yesterday. 

At first I thought I was just missing my Blinks... I recorded the match via the share feature and re-watched it. They were literally invulnerable to taking a hit. It became blatant when I swung at a Claudette that tucked herself into a corner while uninjured. I just swung and didn’t blink, it went through her and no damage. He then ran to his team, and all 4 started Tea Bagging me by a Gen. 
    report them to Playstation. They can actually do something
  • Lowbei
    Options
    report them to jesus. he can actually do something.