Or Answer B

• The new perks that will come out with them

Edited: Answer C

• A new map that will come out this chapter
Post edited by Milo on

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Answer A, although I am curios as to what the perks will be. Answer A all the way tho!

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

A

I really want to see our new girl right now.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

B and the DS re-do.

• Misa22
    Misa22 Member Posts: 36

A, of course.

But curious about the perks as well. Legion brought discordance and it became one of my favorites.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

To be honest, im more excited about the DS.

The killer will be unviable and the perks will be neglectable as usual. There is still slight hope in me left that BHVR will change some day, but we gotta stay realistic

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Answer B

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I ain't hyped at all.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

I care more about optimization more than anything. This game runs like garbage and it be nice to see much needed improvements.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

If the killer is as scary as i hope they are, then A. Otherwise B. I love new playstyle additions. All of Jeff's perks were at least B tier to me so they couldnt have regressed in their thinking...(we dont talk about Legion...even though i play him)

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

A

I hope its a girl the new surv

• DwikeyMain84
    DwikeyMain84 Member Posts: 107

i was watching mclean, he didn't say for sure if freddy was or wasn't getting a rework announced tomorrow but he did say that tomorrows stream is really just about the new chapter.....i dont remember the exact thing he said but i am not getting my hopes up for a freddy buff announcment though i really would like one.....but still i wouldn't care if he stayed the way he is now as long as he had a red and GREEN sweater and a Robert Englund design as freddy lol :) but i am excited about the new map and perks

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

New map!new map!

and killers/survivor visual

• DwikeyMain84
    DwikeyMain84 Member Posts: 107

yes the new map hypes me more than new killer and survivor, the map and perks are what i am excited for most :)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

At this point I just want the loading screen issues fixed. It's every other game sometimes abd I've wasted so many offerings.

After that the DS change.

• rexydon
    rexydon Member Posts: 42

New map, anything to reduce the chance of going to the game

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Answer C

-Ds rework

-Dedicated server for stop go against lag switchers and potato connection killers :)

-Freddy rework, because im a fan of him :D

• Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

A.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

B. I always like new perks so I can create more stupid ass meme builds

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

New characters, always. I could care less what the new perks are, and maps are okay, as long as they're pretty or scary I'll be satisfied.

• Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273

Sadly what I'm most interested in are the new outfits. I barely even play and I doubt the new killer will change that, but if they release some awesome outfits I might come back just to play around with them.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I keep seeing your name and briefly being confused cause my name is Milo and I never see other Milos lmao. Anyway I'm super excited for perks and how they synergize with others

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Answer D: Dedicated Servers.

I'm not hyped for the new chapter, I was hyped for the last one and was let down, I'm curios and excited that we are getting something new but I'm not hyped, especially because we know absolutely nothing about it except that the killer will be the oldest. If we had some kind of leak to speculate on the killer's power or the perks I might be more interested on this chapter

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

A for sure

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765

D: The Freddy re-work.

But A is a close second.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

A, but also curious about B