Can’t wait for slugging meta with Infectious Fright

Options

Nurse with Distressing and Infectious Fright is going to be quite powerful

Comments

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Options

honestly sort of a good thing. a lot of players wont slug unless its obsession, and miss out on opportunities to snowball or create massive pressure

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

Guessing it's for the new slug meta with the DS changes. Slug the one unhooked and hope the one who unhooked is in your terror radius.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

This perk can be godly on the Nurse. I am curious how it is going to turn out.

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773
    Options

They better not think of nerfing new DS when they literally just added in a slugging perk to counter it

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Yeah but taking Distressing and IF will make you lose out on other slugging perks that are eaqully powerfull.

Also IF is just a notification and not aura while nurse is the worst killer in case of finding survivors if they know how to use stealth properly.

Besides all that as survivor you can just stay out of Terror radious and you're fine. It's probably not gonna see too much play if any.

• Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334
    edited March 2019
    Options

It's just an anti-swf perk. Solo survivors shouldnt worry about it. But yeah, nurse will probably trigger even more disconnects now, so rip Nurse.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

It's good for slugging but also for defense, if someone with a flashlight is nearby waiting for the save then you know they're there and can get ready for them.

Infectious Fright, Third Seal, Sloppy Butcher, and Distressing, maybe this will be a new build?

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

I wonder if calm spirit will counter this.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

I really can't see this becoming meta. I wouldn't worry.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,966
    edited March 2019
    Options

As it is, many Nurses slug if they another Survivor trying to hide when they down somebody. This makes that strategy far more deadly. I definitely think it has potential to become a standard Nurse perk.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

Feels like a flashlight save counter to me. I wonder if Calm Spirit will affect Infectious Fright.

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    Options

Will M&A work with this perk? I’m thinking your terror radius is still extended the moment you down someone but I’m not sure.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options

That perk sounds really good, 100% going to use it on Nurse, it's gonna be insane. Imagine snowball chaindowing the survivors within 20 seconds lmao

I think it also replaces Franklins to a certain extend, flashlight saves with this perk is gonna be impossible