Corrupt Purge

When a survivor cleanses the infection in a fountain, the fountain turns to blood. The Plague can use this blood fountain to power up their vomit, making it injure the survivor.

Calling it now, The Plague will vomit blood when using corrupt purge. Sounds amazingly disgusting.

Comments

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533

This depends on its effectiveness do you have to manually go to the fountains and get the blood water if all fountains are bloody does her ability become a one shot if any of her abilitys are like this shes going to be more annoying than legion

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

You have to go to the fountain, the auras of them are visible to the killer once they are corrupted.

No idea how powerful they are though.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I don't think it's blood but that would be awesome.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349

They said she has to use a corrupt fountain to power up... Given its blood once corrupted, I think it's a safe bet shell vomit blood.

They even said they didn't have footage of it, meaning it looks different than vile purge.

Sounded like it does 1 hit of dmg.

Sick sick sick

• nøbødy
    nøbødy Member Posts: 37

I would assume, because of balancing reasons, that no it would not increase the overall power. We already have a ton of stuff with the exposed status effect that there would be no reason to add another. I think it would be like the Pig, in the fact that, you could not put more than one trap on a surv at the same time. Once you power it up once, I think that's all that would happen. Again, balancing reasons...

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

There's definitely gonna be an addon to instadown with corrupt vile purge. Imagine multi downing survivors.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349

And hopefully blindness and others with full sickness.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Looking forward to the killer on both sides.

Being able to combine different statuses would be great for versatility and surprising survivors. Looks like infected survivors will need to avoid interactive points to counter spreading it or risk powering up the killer early on.