Haddonfield police car radios, possible riddle ?

Options
TheBretzel
TheBretzel Member Posts: 83
edited July 2018 in Lore

If you go to Haddonfield and stand by one of the police cars, you can hear the radio talking.

I've managed to get a hold on the audio of theses radios.
There are 4 variations, here they are.

Variation 1- https://clyp.it/i3z4v4ff
Variation 2- https://clyp.it/jpeh051w
Variation 3- https://clyp.it/0kxna1jt
Variation 4- https://clyp.it/ygwp4ibj

I've been unable to understand what they said. Noise has been intentionally added to it so a noise reduction was met without results and I'm no expert on the matter :^(

I decided to share them since maybe somebody out there could hear something else, or manipulate them in a way to clearly hear what they say (If even possible).

On my part, I can hear on the 4th variation something like this :

" 5-2 this is en route to (Crotuss?) Prenn Asylum (inaudible?) "

After hearing the fourth variation I know there's something to them (Language is obviously English since the 5-2 can be clearly heard at least), but I have no idea what. More heads are better than one so I put this here in hopes of finding what they really say...

EDIT 1 : I think I hear the first variation start out like ; 256 this time... (inaudible??)

The word physical (??) can also be heard at around 3/4 throught the 1rst variation.

EDIT 2 --- I Will put everything decyphered down here :

Variation 1 -

(Inaudible frst word) 56 (this time?)... Copy... 10-8 central, the first (logs?)...6-0 Physical (??) to department 18 (3/4 in the audio)...

Variation 2 -

(Inaudible) 10-4 (When second person start talking) ... Hold on (just fixing this?)

Variation 3 -

(Inaudible)... but I'll continue (this reporting?) (on the last few seconds)

Variation 4 -

5-2 en route to (Inaudible?)

Post edited by TheBretzel on

Comments

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Feel like The Entity could be using this to see if anyone is investigating the mysterious disappearances of the survivors.

• Doc
    Doc Member Posts: 94
    Options

interesting find. I honestly cant understand anything.

• TheBretzel
    Options

Yea it's hard to get a hint at what they say. Hence why I put it here. If anyone hears something distinct just put it in the comments and I will update the post for each word/series of word found. We could solve this honestly.

If we can make out the whole 4 variations I think we might get a big clue on something.

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192
    Options

Could be clues to other things that happened in those Entity bubbles, possibly linking them together.

• TheBretzel
    Options

@apathytheclown said:
    If you listen closely you can hear when the update is coming out on console. :)

LOL here have a hug if you're a console player. hug

• scoobydoomh
    scoobydoomh Member Posts: 47
    edited June 2018
    Options

On the first one I hear faint screaming starting at around 9 seconds. It seems to be high pitched so I'm assuming it's a female screaming.

• scoobydoomh
    scoobydoomh Member Posts: 47
    Options

Part of me feels like the audio clips they used here are just gibberish that has noise added to it, but another part of me feels like there could be something hidden here.

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

Variation 1 is something like .
    COP: " Car 56 to dispatch ...star unit biscuit
    Dispatch: Copy Wynard
    COP: Got a distress call, the first lights are at errr at this terminal 60724 at apartment 84 feel like and terror

Variation 2 doesn't sound english based on the last 2 secs
    Variation 3 starts off as possibly not english but ends with "can you tell me where he is parking" in english

Variation 4 is " 5'2 en route for a meadow signment confissle

These are my best guesses and good fun to try and work out
    Good find

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
    Options

I've been hearing the third variation and I think i got the last few seconds, I think the guys says: "But Ill continue reporting". Interesting.

• TheBretzel
    Options

@AnIntellectualClone said:
    I've been hearing the third variation and I think i got the last few seconds, I think the guys says: "But Ill continue reporting". Interesting.

Good hearing, I'll update.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

variation 1- ....9-0 hostiles in the area …..critical….
    variation 2- (i can't hear anything)
    variation 3- i can't hear anything
    variation4- 5-2 This is the other side of the business (what?)

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    Options

@TheBretzel said:

@apathytheclown said:
    If you listen closely you can hear when the update is coming out on console. :)

LOL here have a hug if you're a console player. hug

I play on PS4. I need that hug now.

• TheRealHansGruber
    TheRealHansGruber Member Posts: 204
    Options

interesting... i might have to mess with these in an audio mixer

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    edited July 2018
    Options
    What I managed to hear in the first one:

Officer: Crotus-56 to dispatch (gibberish)

Dispatch: Copy. What do you got?

Officer: 10-8 to central. The first logs are in there. Numbers (gibberish) 6-0. Critical (gibberish) in apartment 8-4 (gibberish)

Sound file 2 appears to be a continuation of the conversation.

Dispatch: ETA (gibberish)?

Officer: 10-4 (gibberish) a 10-88 at this time... (sound like a car door open with keys in ignition. Officer potentially exited vehicle?) Hold on a minute there. Uh. Hold on just a minute.

Sound file 3. Unsure about this one. Sounded like he had been cut off at the beginning.

Officer: (gibberish) let's dismiss the (gibberish) service. I am continuing to responding.

Sound file 4. Different officer. Driving police car with lights and sirens active.

Officer 2: 5-2 is enroute to the Progmeto Farm at this (gibberish).
    Post edited by Khroalthemadbomber on
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Options
    As I hear more I'll edit and add to it.
  • TheBretzel
    Options

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    As I hear more I'll edit and add to it.

Good hearing I'll update the post.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Options
    Not sure how accurate my hearing was on it. It's tricky to say the least.
  • TheBretzel
    Options

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Not sure how accurate my hearing was on it. It's tricky to say the least.

Yea it is quite tricky but no biggie we're all here to double-check and understand what theses things say. So everybody's best guess is fine. Also I know for sure you got some things quite right so I will put them on the main post. The things I am not too sure about I just leave in parenthesis + the comments are always here in case.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Options
    Lol thankfully I've got a lot of cops in my family so I'm familiar with radio lingo. The 10-88 code I thought I heard is in reference to a phone number of some sort. May not be that 10 code though. The 10-8 to central meaning he's heading back to the main station. Not sure what else to go on. I'll listen again next chance I have some peace and quiet to do so.
  • AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
    edited July 2018
    Options

Mhmm, I think the third variation says right at the start "58". I also think the fourth variation does say 5-2 is in route to (gibberish) asylum (gibberish) but I dont think its the Crotus Prenn Asylum they are taking about.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Stalking intensifies

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    Feel like The Entity could be using this to see if anyone is investigating the mysterious disappearances of the survivors.

bravo

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

I heard Asylum in the 4th variation too. Maybe the Police were investigating Nea's disappearance?