We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The toxicity sometimes it just crazy

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76

So i played a game as trapper on groaning storehouse. So everything was going fine until i started to chase a Meg through the warehouse. But i put traps around the entire thing and i caught her and then downed a david that was hiding nearby. I hooked both and just kinda snowballed the rest of the game and got a 4k. I was kinda proud of myself i trapped a lot of people and killed them all. So here’s where it gets toxic, of course i start getting tons of messages from all 4 of them telling me how bad i am at trapper and start saying things that i can’t even type or i would get a forum ban. After dealing with this for about 15 mins i blocked all of them and deleted the messages.(I’m on console btw) This is one of the reasons i’m hesitant to even load up the game. I already feel kinda weird playing the game in the first place due to my anxiety, but people like this just make it so much worse. If you finish a game today compliment the other players please regardless if they are survivor or killer.